Can't believe what I just saw..

So I'm watching BDSSP, and they're doing one of their Top 50 Sports Bloopers shows, at #13, or #14 they show Bruce being interviewed by a host I didn't recognize, on some show SBTV!?! The guy asks Bruce a question, and suddenly the big man just passes out, hits the floor, with his hands still in his pockets!! I know it was an old clip because the host was asking Bruce a question about Flutie being the starter... does anybody remember this happening at the time? Even more importantly, do any of you recall seeing Bruce speaking in public recently (on T.V. or live) This would be a disaster if it were to happen again at the HOF ceremonies. :rolleyes:

So I'm watching BDSSP, and they're doing one of their Top 50 Sports Bloopers shows, at #13, or #14 they show Bruce being interviewed by a host I didn't recognize, on some show SBTV!?! The guy asks Bruce a question, and suddenly the big man just passes out, hits the floor, with his hands still in his pockets!! I know it was an old clip because the host was asking Bruce a question about Flutie being the starter... does anybody remember this happening at the time? Even more importantly, do any of you recall seeing Bruce speaking in public recently (on T.V. or live) This would be a disaster if it were to happen again at the HOF ceremonies. :thumbsup:

Damn sleep apnea again. :rolleyes:

So I'm watching BDSSP, and they're doing one of their Top 50 Sports Bloopers shows, at #13, or #14 they show Bruce being interviewed by a host I didn't recognize, on some show SBTV!?! The guy asks Bruce a question, and suddenly the big man just passes out, hits the floor, with his hands still in his pockets!! I know it was an old clip because the host was asking Bruce a question about Flutie being the starter... does anybody remember this happening at the time? Even more importantly, do any of you recall seeing Bruce speaking in public recently (on T.V. or live) This would be a disaster if it were to happen again at the HOF ceremonies. :rolleyes:

It's an old clip. I just tried to find it on Youtube but I couldn't.

I've seen that before, forgot all about it. That's what 3 days straight of yayo can do.

So I'm watching BDSSP, and they're doing one of their Top 50 Sports Bloopers shows, at #13, or #14 they show Bruce being interviewed by a host I didn't recognize, on some show SBTV!?! The guy asks Bruce a question, and suddenly the big man just passes out, hits the floor, with his hands still in his pockets!! I know it was an old clip because the host was asking Bruce a question about Flutie being the starter... does anybody remember this happening at the time? Even more importantly, do any of you recall seeing Bruce speaking in public recently (on T.V. or live) This would be a disaster if it were to happen again at the HOF ceremonies. :thumbsup:

IIRC, that happened about 10 years ago. It was SB week, I want to say in Atlanta, but too long ago to remember...

Actually now I remember the question, it was the old RJ v Flutie debate. The year of the Miracle forward pass. It was Atlanta, right after the Tennessee v J'ville afc champ game. :rolleyes:

OK, so that was pretty f'in funny.

But I prefer to remember Bruuuuuuuuuce for what he did on the field...

more Bruuuuuuuuuce hi-lites

Bruce Smith was a hell of a player, but as an individual he has proven to be nothing but a big jerk. I still remember seeing him at Jim Kelly's bar down town. He was standing on the stairs when I reached out to shake his hand and tell him that it was an honor to meet him in person. He looked at me, never put out his hand, and then looked away like I was just another nobody. That along with him missing several spring training camps and always crying year after year to be paid more has made me really not like him. Oh yeah, the 3 drunk driving arrests didn't do anything to show me he has improved his character. I think he would still be playing today if he didn't get the sack record yet. He played until he got the record because he is all about himself and loved the glory of people patting him on the back. Like I said, hell of a player, but a total jerk and should be put in the "HALL OF SHAME".

If you or someone you know has sleep apnea you would understand how Bruce may have passed out or fallen asleep at wheel or during an interview. Its a serious disease

do you even know what sleep apnea is? because its not randomly falling asleep or passing out, that has nothing to do with sleep apnea.

Bruce Smith was a hell of a player, but as an individual he has proven to be nothing but a big jerk. I still remember seeing him at Jim Kelly's bar down town. He was standing on the stairs when I reached out to shake his hand and tell him that it was an honor to meet him in person. He looked at me, never put out his hand, and then looked away like I was just another nobody. That along with him missing several spring training camps and always crying year after year to be paid more has made me really not like him. Oh yeah, the 3 drunk driving arrests didn't do anything to show me he has improved his character. I think he would still be playing today if he didn't get the sack record yet. He played until he got the record because he is all about himself and loved the glory of people patting him on the back. Like I said, hell of a player, but a total jerk and should be put in the "HALL OF SHAME".

Maybe because you are?

Blasphemy.