Cop that busted Bruce for DUI, gets busted for DUI

Justice

:thumbsup: back to you. If he was innocent or simply guilty of DWB why did he refuse to submit to breathalyzer (sp?). If he is sober ... blow and the whole deal is a non-issue. Not arguing that the orginal stop may have been prompted by DWB ... hard to say but the DUI goes away if the guy blows below the limit.

I gave you a :lol: because in my post, to which you replied after presumably reading it, I was replying to a poster who said that it looked like a case of DWB.

I was waiting to comment until I got more facts, but I'm less inclined to believe it was DWB, since Bruce has a history of drinking and driving, failed the sobriety test, and refuse the breath test. It's the hypocrisy of the officer that gets me.

Agree.

The Cop that was arrested most likely has a reputation of ticketing his fellow officers......................what goes around.

More likely the event was caught by the dashboard video camera.

If you have a bunch of jingle in your pocket, getting a cab quickly is easy.

You go to a company, drop a thou on the owner, spread cash unto the dispatch folks, and tell them to inform drivers that there will be a guaranteed minimum 50 buck tip.

Tell them that they can count on same next year, if the service is well-performed. Send a gift basket of booze and wine bottles and fine cookies and candy to the office come Christmas time.

A pizza lunch delivery now and then - call first so they expect it.

That is too much work!

:thumbsup:

Just saying... Not that I agree, but you know how people are. :lol:

The Cop that was arrested most likely has a reputation of ticketing his fellow officers......................what goes around.

Why would that matter... The law is the law, no matter who you are. And the dude (officer) did wreck his vehicle. That (wreck) was could thing because his fellow officer had no other choice. The worst thing is if they let him off or dance around the issue. Not in this era my friend. They want DUI (or whatever) to be taken seriuosly, bust them all!

More likely the event was caught by the dashboard video camera.

Yeah because they never "malfunction, or accidently get erased". This past month in S.W. Fla, a cop pulled a woman & her child over at night. She said he was abusive & left her on the Highway. He said something to the effect "Do you see the side of this car? It doesn't say Taxi" The tape was "accidently" erased.

Why would that matter... The law is the law, no matter who you are. And the dude (officer) did wreck his vehicle. That (wreck) was could thing because his fellow officer had no other choice. The worst thing is if they let him off or dance around the issue. Not in this era my friend. They want DUI (or whatever) to be taken seriuosly, bust them all!

If you think the police don't give each other breaks in this era, you are deluding yourself. I have a cousin that is a detective & a son inlaw that is a Sheriff & have gotten a few breaks myself because of them.

If you think the police don't give each other breaks in this era, you are deluding yourself. I have a cousin that is a detective & a son inlaw that is a Sheriff & have gotten a few breaks myself because of them.

Hmmmm...whats the best way to respond in a politically correct manner...

Cops give other cops breaks on stuff - yes. Cops also give other professions breaks, as well. This includes nurses, firefighters/paramedics, and doctors. When bad stuff goes down, who is the group of people that is going to save the cop's life? The last thing I want after I've been shot and end up in the hospital is to see the face of a nurse that I just gave a 300 dollar speeding ticket to. Get my drift?

Now, with criminal stuff, its not so easy. I'm not saying that it doesn't happen - it does (unfortunately). But infractions have room for discretion, while criminal violations don't.

Oh, and just so you guys don't get your panties in too tight a wad, cops give regular folks breaks too...

<_<

Cops give other cops breaks on stuff - yes. Cops also give other professions breaks, as well. This includes nurses, firefighters/paramedics, and doctors. When bad stuff goes down, who is the group of people that is going to save the cop's life? The last thing I want after I've been shot and end up in the hospital is to see the face of a nurse that I just gave a 300 dollar speeding ticket to. Get my drift?

Now, with criminal stuff, its not so easy. I'm not saying that it doesn't happen - it does (unfortunately). But infractions have room for discretion, while criminal violations don't.

Oh, and just so you guys don't get your panties in too tight a wad, cops give regular folks breaks too...

;)

I know what you are saying... Even sadder if we condone these practices in NON-OFFICIAL capacity. Notice I said NON-OFFICIAL.

If we can't be professionals about what we do, then this country is bad shape. That is just ridiculous (blue)... I'd rather die with my ideals than to worry about stupid stuff like that.

Again, notice I said non-official... What nurses can't get speeding tickets when they act stupid on their personal time?

Oh, another thing that gets me are those police plaques people put on their vehicles, like that is suppose to signify something... <_<:devil: I had an uncle that was a cop... I never dropped his name once, I just took the ticket(s)... Even if the cop ask if the name sounded familar... Now my sister on the other hand... :D;)

<_<

Amen .. thanks for being real. At the end of the day if I break the law i am responsible. If you let me off the hook it is your choice.