T.O. Found a Home!

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wouldn't read too much into that as far as looking up available listings. i shall leave it at that.

jw

I'd be surprised if that was the actual house he's leasing. You would think he would have finished searching all the listed homes that meet his criteria a long time ago. That listing just gives us a general idea of how big the house is and how much he is paying.

I'd be surprised if that was the actual house he's leasing. You would think he would have finished searching all the listed homes that meet his criteria a long time ago. That listing just gives us a general idea of how big the house is and how much he is paying.

very good. i'm glad you pointed that out, as there are those who might jump to conclusions.

jw

very good. i'm glad you pointed that out, as there are those who might jump to conclusions.

jw

Here? Never.

Your lede made me chuckle, btw. Nice work.

Guest three3

it never ends with TO. the drama is always there. anything for attention. i was against his signing from the very start

crazy, just crazy. i've met maureen in my own house-hunting adventures. mo flavin deals w/countless sabres & bills players, as well as other affluent clients - i've never heard anyone describe her as unprofessional. how does t.o. know it's her that revealed the address, and not the developer? does he think all the neighbors are clueless as to what's going on? and does he really think - no matter where he rents or buys - that it's going to remain a well-guarded secret?

crazy, just crazy. i've met maureen in my own house-hunting adventures. mo flavin deals w/countless sabres & bills players, as well as other affluent clients - i've never heard anyone describe her as unprofessional. how does t.o. know it's her that revealed the address, and not the developer? does he think all the neighbors are clueless as to what's going on? and does he really think - no matter where he rents or buys - that it's going to remain a well-guarded secret?

From the infamous Twitter:

@WKBW Terrell Owens finally has a place to call home here in Western New York. Find out where here: http://www.wkbw.com/news/local/48262872.html

(That link has been pulled, btw.)

@vbakerw (a producer at WIVB): Terrell Owens has found a home at last in Orchard Park. Location's officially secret, but Mylous Hairston has a look inside, News4 @ 5&6.
@vbakerw T-O says no go to O-P digs after Mylous Hairston & others tour prospective home. Latest on News4 @ 5&6

Somebody apparently made a few calls on this BREAKING NEWS! story ... :wallbash:

Somebody apparently made a few calls on this BREAKING NEWS! story ... ;)

perhaps T.O. himself, or his publicist? :wallbash:

(after all, his own post on his twitter page is the only place i've seen the actual address)

i'm still going with maybe the developer, or one of the neighbors