Are the Bills working out Chase Patton today?

"Patton, on the other hand, is designed for the next level: 6'4", 230 pounds, with 7% body fat and an arm so strong that after each practice, he stands at midfield and throws passes over the crossbar."

Well, you have to like that for arm strength. I wonder if maybe the Bills are also a bit worried about Trent's Dakota Fanning fixation...

"One scout likes that Patton toughed it out at Missouri; another thinks that not transferring—and applying to dental school—means he doesn't love football. One scout cares that Patton hasn't played much; another thinks he's a good player beaten out by a phenomenal college quarterback. Both like that he's married—he began dating Ashley in high school—and mature."

"Patton, on the other hand, is designed for the next level: 6'4", 230 pounds, with 7% body fat and an arm so strong that after each practice, he stands at midfield and throws passes over the crossbar."

Well, you have to like that for arm strength. I wonder if maybe the Bills are also a bit worried about Trent's Dakota Fanning fixation...

"One scout likes that Patton toughed it out at Missouri; another thinks that not transferring—and applying to dental school—means he doesn't love football. One scout cares that Patton hasn't played much; another thinks he's a good player beaten out by a phenomenal college quarterback. Both like that he's married—he began dating Ashley in high school—and mature."

Doubt it..........In Trent We Trust

will the trent haters relax

He's already been through tryouts with the Bears and Chiefs. Hopefully, he'll prove something to the Bills that he didn't to them.

He's going to show Bills scouts he can "throw" a field goal from his knees from the 50 yard line. That same stunt got Kyle Boller picked in the first round, maybe he can stick on someones practice squad.

If Chase Daniel had not been on Missouri, Chase Patton would've played full time, and probably would've been a very successful player. He is a very talented guy. Otherwise they would not waste their time looking at him. And Missouri ran a spread offense, almost a no-huddle, which could give the kid an advantage.

I wasn't born here in Missouri (from Sanborn, NY), so I don't have the innate hatred for all things Kansas. But I do think somebody should recommend Atkins to the KU football coach.

He is similar to Matt Cassel. No experience. Good Arm and size.

He's going to a great situation/

The Bills have a tremendous track record of teaching and coaching QBs to maximize their potential :rolleyes:

No one has been better with QBs than the Bills since 1995.

There's room for another QB on this team, even if he ends up on the practice squad this year.

Is he the guy? Who knows, but there's room for another QB.

sure there's room

we don;t have a consistent starter yet- so the sky's the limit