Do you care if Bills players smoke marijuana?

Guest FUKK THE BILLS

Do you care if Bills players smoke marijuana?  

245 members have voted

1. 1. Do you care if Bills players smoke marijuana?

• No. It is not performance enhancing. It's just a plant
    • Yes, if they smoke it means they are incapable of making good decisions

Screw code of silence to quote the boon docks I am not going to get but raped just so you can deal crack. Everyone is always like snitches get stitches but almost everyone would snitch if it meant them not going to jail. There is almost no one I wouldn't snitch on just to escape any serious jail time. Very few people keep that code of silence only the most deeply involved organized crime guys keep that.

Can you rephrase that, please? :thumbsup:

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Screw code of silence to quote the boon docks I am not going to get but raped just so you can deal crack. Everyone is always like snitches get stitches but almost everyone would snitch if it meant them not going to jail. There is almost no one I wouldn't snitch on just to escape any serious jail time. Very few people keep that code of silence only the most deeply involved organized crime guys keep that.

“I think that they'll still play in our scheme because they have to play in the scheme. When they don't play in the scheme, you get situations like we got on Sunday - different people at different times freelancing to some degree. And when everything goes bad, as it did on that day, the other team seems to find those breakdowns.”

Dick Jauron on whether he understands billsfan89's post and also his thoughts on playing football while stoned.

I have been a ER nurse for 10 years and have yet to have a patient come into the ER who has OD on weed, or gotten hit in the head with an empty bong. The same can not be said about alcohol. hands down without question the worst drug in our society. I would much rather be smoking weed with a 6'5 350lbs athlete than power drinking with them. So would I care no I would recommend it.

hands down without question the worst drug in our society.

:rolleyes:

I would much rather be smoking weed with a 6'5 350lbs athlete than power drinking with them. So would I care no I would recommend it.

Personal feelings aside, the fact is that it is still illegal and if a player is dumb enough to do it at this point in time, he would be suspended by the league

Personal feelings aside, the fact is that it is still illegal and if a player is dumb enough to do it at this point in time, he would be suspended by the league

And so is jaywalking, spitting on the street, littering, loitering, parking in a no standing zone, and the probably the law broken the most daily speeding .

It's illegal yet people do it.

before looking at the poll...I didn't realize how many deluded pot smokers we have on this board. Sure sign of a pothead..."It never hurt me". Sad.

Hold on there. People's opinions don't necessarily reflect their activities--how can you tell who is a pot smoker and who is not?.

I voted "no." I don't think marijuana is very harmful, and I certainly don't want the state and federal governments wasting one more penny on the issue. I want it legalized and taxed.

But: I DON'T smoke pot. I don't care for it at all.

So, am I a "deluded pot smoker?" A "pothead?"

I really don't care what a long strange trip it's been a long time since I rocked and rolled a doob but then forgot hey are there still Twinkies in the breadbox but Belicheat isn't human--I checked-hahahahahaha--hey, what if Ralph shows up for the HOF ceremoni...wait, what was the question?

New TBD Poll:

Do you care if TBD readers smoke marijuana?

__ Yes

__ No

__ Huh?

I really don't care what a long strange trip it's been a long time since I rocked and rolled a doob but then forgot hey are there still Twinkies in the breadbox but Belicheat isn't human--I checked-hahahahahaha--hey, what if Ralph shows up for the HOF ceremoni...wait, what was the question?

New TBD Poll:

Do you care if TBD readers smoke marijuana?

__ Yes

__ No

__ Huh?

_X_ Huh?

before looking at the poll...I didn't realize how many deluded pot smokers we have on this board. Sure sign of a pothead..."It never hurt me". Sad.

I know a vascular surgeon that smokes pot almost daily.

I also know an ENT, orthopedic surgeon, and pediatrician that smoke it regularly.

They live in different areas, and each of them is highly-regarded in their field.

Perhaps you've got tunnel vision in relation to the use of pot, or perhaps you're simply self-righteous. Either way, get off of your high horse.

I also know an ENT, orthopedic surgeon, and pediatrician that smoke it regularly.

They live in different areas, and each of them is highly-regarded in their field.

Perhaps you've got tunnel vision in relation to the use of pot, or perhaps you're simply self-righteous. Either way, get off of your high horse.

yeah sure you do...I'm sure that vascular surgeon smokes pot every day(almost)...I'm not on any high horse. I've smoked pot in the past and I've seen the results of pot on people(including myself) for over 50 yrs.

You seem awfully angry in your response. Touched a nerve ehh?? Truth hurts.

Guest three3

the general public has no idea how many people in the medical field smoke mj. it is a bigger percentage than most would assume and i would not be surprised if it was near 40%-50%

Guest three3
TRUE!

but how many get caught? one every few years? a lot of these players smoke it and know exactly how to not get caught. that is why it is not a poll option

but how many get caught? one every few years? a lot of these players smoke it and know exactly how to not get caught. that is why it is not a poll option

Here is the problem as it has been stated before, you only gave people two options:

No. It is not performance enhancing. It's just a plant

Yes, if they smoke it means they are incapable of making good decisions

So if someone says yes, it's cool to be a pothead or whatever, and it's no big deal, but if they say no it's the end of the world and that person is an idiot. You basically make it seem like yes it's cool and if someone says no they are evil

Personally, I will never touch the stuff, never had a desire to, but i don't crucify anyone who does, it's your business , it's your body. The problem is that you spout #'s that you may not have proof of, (40-50%) of med students do it? Prove it. I don't care what they do in their free time, but the minute those actions impact another person's life, then you have a bigger problem.

Guest three3
Here is the problem as it has been stated before, you only gave people two options:

No. It is not performance enhancing. It's just a plant

Yes, if they smoke it means they are incapable of making good decisions

So if someone says yes, it's cool to be a pothead or whatever, and it's no big deal, but if they say no it's the end of the world and that person is an idiot. You basically make it seem like yes it's cool and if someone says no they are evil

Personally, I will never touch the stuff, never had a desire to, but i don't crucify anyone who does, it's your business , it's your body. The problem is that you spout #'s that you may not have proof of, (40-50%) of med students do it? Prove it. I don't care what they do in their free time, but the minute those actions impact another person's life, then you have a bigger problem.

not med students but people who work in the med industry. have a couple nurse friends and they say a TON of doctors and nurses smoke

not med students but people who work in the med industry. have a couple nurse friends and they say a TON of doctors and nurses smoke

So because a couple of nurses say it, it must be true? Come on man, come with something better than " well someone told me there are a ton of doctors who do it." Show us some proof, not just word of mouth.