Stallworth Going To Prison

H2o

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's only sad for the guy he killed and the family he left behind, Stallworth can rot.

SKOOBY! You're all over the map! On one of the Michael Vick threads you said:

Ray Lewis working out with Maybin must be a bad idea because he is a aweful person that can get convicted of a crime and never do anything good, right? Everyone commits crimes everyday, how serious they are and getting caught is another argument.

Felons deserve to be able to work on anything they can handle. Vick can play QB at an NFL level, it's a job. Denying someone from working if others are willing to pay him is not the American way. Can you imagine if that guy sitting next to you in a cubicle saves your life in a fire, is he better then?? Are you better than him because you didn't get in trouble before?

Anyone that judges another person is a A-hole, no one really has the right too.

I am cognizant of the fact that according to law, Vick has paid his debt while Stallworth has not yet done so. However you say that anyone who judges another is an A-hole and then you say that Donte Stallworth can rot. It sounds to me like you are judging him.

SKOOBY! You're all over the map! On one of the Michael Vick threads you said:

Ray Lewis working out with Maybin must be a bad idea because he is a aweful person that can get convicted of a crime and never do anything good, right? Everyone commits crimes everyday, how serious they are and getting caught is another argument.

Felons deserve to be able to work on anything they can handle. Vick can play QB at an NFL level, it's a job. Denying someone from working if others are willing to pay him is not the American way. Can you imagine if that guy sitting next to you in a cubicle saves your life in a fire, is he better then?? Are you better than him because you didn't get in trouble before?

Anyone that judges another person is a A-hole, no one really has the right too.

I am cognizant of the fact that according to law, Vick has paid his debt while Stallworth has not yet done so. However you say that anyone who judges another is an A-hole and then you say that Donte Stallworth can rot. It sounds to me like you are

judging him.

The judge is judging him, not me. He can rot for any sentence he gets thanks to his actions.

He deserves at least 7 years without parole, IMO, but if he gets more than three I'll be very surprised.

I heard on ESPN this a.m. that he will likely only serve a few months, then probation. Could be back playing before the season is over.

I heard on ESPN this a.m. that he will likely only serve a few months, then probation. Could be back playing before the season is over.

ESPN said that he could be back playing before the season is over? As in, the Commish won't suspend him? That would be unbelievable.

They say that this crime holds a mandatory 4 year prison sentence in the state of Florida. If that's the case, he won't be playing football for a long time if ever again.

They say that this crime holds a mandatory 4 year prison sentence in the state of Florida. If that's the case, he won't be playing football for a long time if ever again.

The crime holds that sentence if he went to trial, which he did not. He has accepted a plea bargain. Also, there were more circumstances than him driving with a blood alcohol level over the legal limit, including the pedestrian illegally crossing on a busy multiple lane street.

That's absolutely ludicrous! Does anyone here believe that if Joe Shmoe had done the same thing that he'd get a plea deal like that? I hope ESPN is way off on this.

That's absolutely ludicrous! Does anyone here believe that if Joe Shmoe had done the same thing that he'd get a plea deal like that? I hope ESPN is way off on this.

No, we know it would never happen like that for a guy who only makes $40,000 a year. But because he payed a lawyer $500,000 he can get arrangements as such.