Sarah Palin

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

God this woman just sucks. I wish that she would just go away!!! Most annoying person in the world. Damn McCain for making her popular.

Well, maybe you should right a letter to CNN or MSNBC, they seem to be infatuated.

She is the governer of the largest state in the nation. She is becoming the talking point for the conservative movement in this country, because it's actually seems to be what she stands for.

Because of that she scares the living crap out of liberals and the "new Republicans" because their core values suck and main street America realizes it.

God this woman just sucks. I wish that she would just go away!!! Most annoying person in the world. Damn McCain for making her popular.

Yes...and damn her for coming to NY to attend multiple fundraising events for disabled children and adults and autism awareness, which led to her being invited to a Yankee game....which led to this whole Letterman fiasco.

[let me know if you need help getting your foot out of your mouth. maybe PJ and conner can help]

You really need to look inward for your problems. It's the same problem you have with Rush. The more you keep trying to mock them, the more you bring up their name. The more you bring up their name, the more it drives you batschiit looney that their names are being brought up.

But being a good liberal, you seek to blame others for the problems you create.

She is the governer of the largest state in the nation. She is becoming the talking point for the conservative movement in this country, because it's actually seems to be what she stands for.

Because of that she scares the living crap out of liberals and the "new Republicans" because their core values suck and main street America realizes it.

:thumbsup:

Scared?

Are you kidding me? She just might be the greatest gift to liberals since Spiro Agnew.

Thrusting her into national prominence just keeps bleeding on like an unstaunchable wound.

Scared?

Are you kidding me? She just might be the greatest gift to liberals since Spiro Agnew.

Thrusting her into national prominence just keeps bleeding on like an unstaunchable wound.

Exactly. I personally don't know one Democrat who doesn't want her to lead the Republican party and be their Presidential nominee in 2012. That would be too good to be true.

Scared?

The HUGE flaw in that thought process is that your counting on Palin remaining as she was at the RNC. The one even the GOP wasnt sure about...making gaffess, struggling to find her voice, whining about being a "mahhhhhvrik."

But liberals dont get that the more she is in the spotlight...then the more attention she gets....the more she finds her voice....the more she comes a "national" politician and not just a governor from a small state....the more of a real viable candidate and valid voice she becomes. Shes already stopped talking about "lipstick" and is solidifying her POV on the issues. And you better hope to the Flying Schincter Muscle that shes doesnt get her message and POV to really gain traction. Becuase if it does, the left is !@#$ed becuase calling her a "dumb waitress" wont fly anymore with voters, the same way trying to portray Ronald Reagan as a jelly bean popping empty headed actor didnt.

Yes...and damn her for coming to NY to attend multiple fundraising events for disabled children and adults and autism awareness, which led to her being invited to a Yankee game....which led to this whole Letterman fiasco.

[let me know if you need help getting your foot out of your mouth. maybe PJ and conner can help]

No help required. Great she's doing some fundraising work. That is great to help out those charities. Other than that she still sucks. So I have to like her because she did those things? Ummmmm, no.

Oh and I HOPE that she is the republican nominee next go around. You bet cha!!

I'd still hit it.

I love her accent. :thumbsup:

Linky

By landmass only. Alaska is 48th in population. Delaware and Rhode Island have larger populations.

I hear tell Conner scored a perfect 100 on his IQ test. Is that true?

:unsure:

The HUGE flaw in that thought process is that your counting on Palin remaining as she was at the RNC. The one even the GOP wasnt sure about...making gaffess, struggling to find her voice, whining about being a "mahhhhhvrik."

But liberals dont get that as more she is in the spotlight, the more attention she gets, the more she finds her voice, the more she comes a "national" politician and not just a governor from a small state, the more of a real viable candidate and valid voice she becomes. Shes already stopped talking about "lipstick" and much more about her POV on the issues. Shes starting to resonate. You better hope to the Flying Schincter Muscle that shes doesnt get her message to really gain traction. Becuase if it does, the left is !@#$ed becuase calling her a "dumb waitress" wont fly anymore with voters. It may fly in an NYC or Seattle coffee shop, but not with the people in the 2,399 miles between those two spots.

It was Slutty Flight Attendant. :thumbsup:

But liberals dont get that the more she is in the spotlight...then the more attention she gets....the more she finds her voice....the more she comes a "national" politician and not just a governor from a small state....the more of a real viable candidate and valid voice she becomes. Shes already stopped talking about "lipstick" and is solidifying her POV on the issues. And you better hope to the Flying Schincter Muscle that shes doesnt get her message and POV to really gain traction. Becuase if it does, the left is !@#$ed becuase calling her a "dumb waitress" wont fly anymore with voters, the same way trying to portray Ronald Reagan as a jelly bean popping empty headed actor didnt.

One major flaw with the argument is that Reagan was really intelligent, and used the actor veneer to his advantage in turning the tables on the critics. I don't know if I can say the same about Palin. She may be an Eliza Doolittle, or she may be Chauncey Gardener.