Maybin to workout with Ray Lewis

Fingon

As we’ve reported in the past Aaron Maybin befriended Lavar Arrington and Ray Lewis as a young Baltimore area grade school football player. Between now and training camp Maybin will be training with Lewis in Florida.

“I’ll be going down there within the next couple of weeks and a get a full weekend of training down there with him and then I’ll be back in Baltimore training with my trainer,” said Maybin.

Lets just hope he doesn't stab anyone.

http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2009/06/10/m...with-ray-lewis/

I can't wait to see the creative lengths folks will go to to put a negative spin on this one! :rolleyes:

Ray Lewis is a has-been and sucks, what can he teach someone? Plus what's with this training in FL - what is the guy a freaking Dolphins fan now!?!

I SAY WE CUT HIM AND GET THIS CANCER OFF THE TEAM NOW!

If he's so good, where is his NFL production last year? I searched nfl.com - not ONE sack, we're not looking good. I say that dolphin loving, no sack making, thug life living, has-been Maybin can move right back to Florida where he's from...

Ray Lewis is a has-been and sucks, what can he teach someone? Plus what's with this training in FL - what is the guy a freaking Dolphins fan now!?!

If he's so good, where is his NFL production last year? I searched nfl.com - not ONE sack, we're not looking good. I say that dolphin loving, no sack making, thug life living, has-been Maybin can move right back to Florida where he's from...

Excellent post, thanks for playing along... :thumbsup:

He's going to work on his slashing attack style.

I get it...It's like a not funny version of an OJ joke, good one... :rolleyes:

Guest dog14787
Lets just hope he doesn't stab anyone.

http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2009/06/10/m...with-ray-lewis/

As everyone and their mother rants and raves about our offensive potential myself included, our defense for the most part continues to go unnoticed.

The longer we stay under the radar the better, but in my opinion the Bills have put together a good defense, especially if Maybin can step up and help with the pass rush.

All kinds of stupid in your post. Arrington was a 3 time pro-bowler before his Achilles tendon ruptured.

And all kinds of ignorance in yours. The guy made the pro-bowl based on college reputation and draft position. Any Redskin fan will tell you he was a disappointment. Never had more than 100 tackles in a season. Never lived up to the hype of being the greatest LB ever to come out of Penn State injury or not. Never lived up to being drafted #2 overall. Then threw Dan Snyder, who paid him tens of millions of dollars, under the bus. I'd take Shane Conlan over him any day of the week.

And all kinds of ignorance in yours. The guy made the pro-bowl based on college reputation and draft position. Any Redskin fan will tell you he was a disappointment. Never had more than 100 tackles in a season. Never lived up to the hype of being the greatest LB ever to come out of Penn State injury or not. Never lived up to being drafted #2 overall. Then threw Dan Snyder, who paid him tens of millions of dollars, under the bus. I'd take Shane Conlan over him any day of the week.

So, the Giants didn't do any scouting on him when they gave him a 7 year $49 million deal? I guess they relied on the college hype. Those damn Super bowl winning Giants and their terrible defense!

Injuries derailed Arrington's career, not his play on the field.

So, the Giants didn't do any scouting on him when they gave him a 7 year $49 million deal? I guess they relied on the college hype. Those damn Super bowl winning Giants and their terrible defense!

Injuries derailed Arrington's career, not his play on the field.

Have to say he had allot of talent, but was a freelancer, and was out of position often. So he made some big plays, but gave up allot as well. Wouldnt call him a great player myself, but had all the talent in the world to become one, if not for the injury. Was finally starting to get it and play what was called more often when the injury hit.

Arrington may not have had the longevity, but he surely had a stretch where he was excellent.

:lol:

As everyone and their mother rants and raves about our offensive potential myself included, our defense for the most part continues to go unnoticed.

The longer we stay under the radar the better, but in my opinion the Bills have put together a good defense, especially if Maybin can step up and help with the pass rush.

:doh:

If Ellis can be what they expected him to be last year then it could be an awesome defense!

We'll at least Lewis lived up to the hype unlike Maybin's pale Arrington. :lol:

First of all it's spelled p-a-i-l and why would Maybin name his pail Arrington? :lol:

I can't wait to see the creative lengths folks will go to to put a negative spin on this one! :rolleyes:

I don't know about you, but if had a guy who killed someone, we'd be a lot scarier on defense. Let's hope they go out a little bit in the wrong part of town and Ray teaches Aaron how beat the bejeezus out of people. Maybe Ray teaches him to not get caught too. Maybe he has to do a little hard time, but if they plead guilty he might be out by mid-season. That 6 to 9 months in prison where he'll be used to fighting for his life and to not get raped should really help his mental state. He'll be batshit crazy - the first week he comes back, he gets flagged for a personal foul for taking a bite out of a guy's leg after the play ends.

Seriously though, this can only be good. Moulds finally started putting it together after he and Rice started working out in the offseason. Those habits rub off.

I fail to see how this can be viewed in any negative light! This is GREAT news. Now if we can only get Kelsay and Denney to work out with Usi Umanyora (sp) we'll be all set. :D