Rumor: Marshawn slammed by a cop Saturday night downtown

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So were you or were you not in Buffalo over the weekend?

yea i was in buffalo, how the h*ll would i have seen marshawn in front of Brinks on the corner of chippewa and franklin. saw him at 12 then again at 3am, in the same spot. wearing a grey and black checkered button down shirt and he had sun glasses on his head.

yea i was in buffalo, how the h*ll would i have seen marshawn in front of Brinks on the corner of chippewa and franklin. saw him at 12 then again at 3am, in the same spot. wearing a grey and black checkered button down shirt and he had sun glasses on his head.

I believe you. I said in a thread a while back that the cops have had it with Lynch. He keeps going downtown and creating a hassle. To hear that this happened is not a surprise. If he wasn't arrested, it is only a matter of time. He almost started a gang riot from what I was told. This was a few months back.

I believe you. I said in a thread a while back that the cops have had it with Lynch. He keeps going downtown and creating a hassle. To hear that this happened is not a surprise. If he wasn't arrested, it is only a matter of time. He almost started a gang riot from what I was told. This was a few months back.

I heard he shot off some long range missles. Dude's really pissing people off.

I believe somehow threads like this breeds ignorance and stupidity that already infiltrates the minds of the majority of Americans. Not to mention compulsive over-generalizations on things such as Donte Whitner and Terrell Owens twitter and facebook pages.

If 90% of the world doesn't have it, then why do they call it common sense?

I believe somehow threads like this breeds ignorance and stupidity that already infiltrates the minds of the majority of Americans. Not to mention compulsive over-generalizations on things such as Donte Whitner and Terrell Owens twitter and facebook pages.

How has this thread bred ignorance and stupidity? :lol:

Does this mean you're going to un-follow me on Twitter?