"The Hangover"

GOBILLS78

Just saw the new Todd Phillips movie "The Hangover." Pretty hilarious. If you liked "Old School," you'll love this. Zach Galifianakis steals the show. There are at least five laugh-out-loud parts, which is more than you can say for many comedies these days. Real good buddy comedy.

Just saw the new Todd Phillips movie "The Hangover." Pretty hilarious. If you liked "Old School," you'll love this. Zach Galifianakis steals the show. There are at least five laugh-out-loud parts, which is more than you can say for many comedies these days. Real good buddy comedy.

He is terrific. I remember, when the Jimmy Kimmel show started, a few years back, he would have weekly guest hosts...ZG was on for a whole week, and it was one of the funniest weeks in late night tv, I swear. He had this other "character", being his homo-homophobic brother...hard to explain, but it was a gut busting good time...I am sure I will see this at some point. It has been getting very good reviews...and Will Ferrell is not in it! :rolleyes:

Better than "Old School"!

Just saw it today....definitely good for a few big laughs, but also a few other, uh, disturbing parts....call me crazy, but not much funny about leaving a baby in a car :thumbsup: I felt there were a few scenes when they did something that was more stupid or mildly disturbing that took away from the overall fun of the film. Overall, a thumbs up from me, though!

Destined, along with Very Bad Things, to become a permanent part of bachelor party pre-gaming.

Kinda like its mandatory for my friends and I to watch "The Quiet Man" around every St. Pats, either a day or two before ofr the morning of, depending on the day of the week it falls.