Another American Patriot Arrested

A popular conservative commentator named Hal Turner was just arrested for excercising his freedom of speech.

http://www.courant.com/news/local/hc-hal-t...0,1100830.story

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nineteen_Eighty-Four

sadfhagsdf ioieroiqwer kalllk;';' owerjqdsnf

George was off a little. 25 years too early.

auiergioudbf oiewrpwe'';dfas sjdf oiuweiurwiexc

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And how many called for death or the demise of the last president. Look through this board alone. Everyone knew his address.

Not a soul here would defend someone who called for the assassination of Bush. But at least two people here are defending Turner, who wants to beat blacks with bats and burn Jews. You'll say that you're not defending him but this little deflection thing you're doing is defense. Owens says that Turner is a patriot but he's just a troll/ You're an actual poster, albeit a dimwitted one.

A popular conservative commentator named Hal Turner was just arrested for excercising his freedom of speech.

http://www.courant.com/news/local/hc-hal-t...0,1100830.story

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nineteen_Eighty-Four

I'm glad you finally outed yourself. In your view "conservative" equals "bigot".

Turner is a well known White Supremacist and Anti-Semite.

That may be your idea of conservationism, but I am happy to know it is not the only, or prevailing, definition.

Not a soul here would defend someone who called for the assassination of Bush. But at least two people here are defending Turner, who wants to beat blacks with bats and burn Jews. You'll say that you're not defending him but this little deflection thing you're doing is defense. Owens says that Turner is a patriot but he's just a troll/ You're an actual poster, albeit a dimwitted one.

I'm not defending anyone. I just said that you have those on the right and left that are idiots. but it seems that only the right is having thier idiots arrested.

I'm glad you finally outed yourself. In your view "conservative" equals "bigot".

Turner is a well known White Supremacist and Anti-Semite.

That may be your idea of conservationism, but I am happy to know it is not the only, or prevailing, definition.

This is all conjecture spread by the mainstream media. I have never heard his show but Im sure he isnt racist.

I'm not defending anyone. I just said that you have those on the right and left that are idiots. but it seems that only the right is having thier idiots arrested.

You're a moron and your deflection in a thread about scum like this is distasteful. On top of that, you're wrong (as usual). The kid who hacked Palin's account was arrested. I am sure people who threatened dubya were also arrested.

This is all conjecture spread by the mainstream media. I have never heard his show but Im sure he isnt racist.

Hey, I think love you, so what am I so afraid of? Do you want to get gay married? I have to warn you though, I hog the sheets in bed. Pleeeeeassseee.

By the way, rememememember that one time when Eric Clapton was all like Laaaayla ya got me on my knees, well that's not really the point, because he wasn't even the one who built the zither in the first place! Yes! how about that? Isn't doctor pepper just crazy, i mean it's like it's it's own flavor, you have the colas and the lemony-limes and (to some extent) the root beers, but dr pepper does its own thing right?

Clang clang clang went the trolly! what's that from? i dont know, i dont wanna know, all i know is that shimbleshanks the railway cat is easily one of the most relatable cats, but I just cant imagine what andrew lloyd weber was thinking, you know? isnt that supposed to be a ts eliot thing the cats? i mena give me a fakkukin break right?

here's my rankings of the top 37 movies of all time, 1 phantom menace, 2 indiana jones and the pepto bismol, 3-37 veronica mars deeveedees...do you like the sabres chances next year? i think they need some defenseman but tyler should help out soon, but hey that's not the point! why don't you respect me?

BAAAAAZZZZZZOOOOOOOOOMMMM

BAAAAAZXZZZZOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMM

BAAAAAZZZZZOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMM

THAT'S WHAT GERMAN COWS SAY! I KNOW CUZ I'VE BEEN THERE AND THE COWS WERE OUR HOSTS!

rikki tikki tavi was what a mongoose? that's so fakkukked up i don't even know where to begin

Hey, I think love you, so what am I so afraid of? Do you want to get gay married? I have to warn you though, I hog the sheets in bed. Pleeeeeassseee.

By the way, rememememember that one time when Eric Clapton was all like Laaaayla ya got me on my knees, well that's not really the point, because he wasn't even the one who built the zither in the first place! Yes! how about that? Isn't doctor pepper just crazy, i mean it's like it's it's own flavor, you have the colas and the lemony-limes and (to some extent) the root beers, but dr pepper does its own thing right?

Clang clang clang went the trolly! what's that from? i dont know, i dont wanna know, all i know is that shimbleshanks the railway cat is easily one of the most relatable cats, but I just cant imagine what andrew lloyd weber was thinking, you know? isnt that supposed to be a ts eliot thing the cats? i mena give me a fakkukin break right?

here's my rankings of the top 37 movies of all time, 1 phantom menace, 2 indiana jones and the pepto bismol, 3-37 veronica mars deeveedees...do you like the sabres chances next year? i think they need some defenseman but tyler should help out soon, but hey that's not the point! why don't you respect me?

BAAAAAZZZZZZOOOOOOOOOMMMM

BAAAAAZXZZZZOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMM

BAAAAAZZZZZOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMM

THAT'S WHAT GERMAN COWS SAY! I KNOW CUZ I'VE BEEN THERE AND THE COWS WERE OUR HOSTS!

rikki tikki tavi was what a mongoose? that's so fakkukked up i don't even know where to begin

:thumbsup::devil::nana: :nana:

This is the guy some of you are defending for "free speech"...

http://www.adl.org/main_Extremism/turner_own_words.htm

I really hate to say it...but I'm with OwensManiac on this one. Not the "American Patriot" bull sh-- (because let's face it, Turner's a complete douchebag), or the over-the-top Orwellian nonsense (hey, OwensMania..."1984" is a book, not a Wikipedia article. :thumbsup:)

But even though the guy's a violently racist bigoted douchebag Nazi, he has a guaranteed First Amendment right to be a violently racist bigoted douchebag Nazi. Until and unless they can raise "hate speech" to "conspiracy to commit murder", I support his right to be a violently racist bigoted douchebag Nazi, and in doing so hasten to point out (again) that the right to say something doesn not automatically convey the right to be taken seriously.

I really hate to say it...but I'm with OwensManiac on this one. Not the "American Patriot" bull sh-- (because let's face it, Turner's a complete douchebag), or the over-the-top Orwellian nonsense (hey, OwensMania..."1984" is a book, not a Wikipedia article. :thumbsup:)

But even though the guy's a violently racist bigoted douchebag Nazi, he has a guaranteed First Amendment right to be a violently racist bigoted douchebag Nazi. Until and unless they can raise "hate speech" to "conspiracy to commit murder", I support his right to be a violently racist bigoted douchebag Nazi, and in doing so hasten to point out (again) that the right to say something doesn not automatically convey the right to be taken seriously.

Asking people to "foment direct action against these individuals personally" is clearly a "solicitation to commit a crime", Tom.

I agree that we should not consider what kind of ideas that guy has but it's way across the line of what the first amendment garantees.

Douche Nozzle. C'mon, Owens, say it with me. Douche Nozzle.

I see you're having another 3-ply day. Too bad this BB is extra-absorbant and soaks in way too much of your troll drops.

Care to reconsider?

"We may have to ASSASSINATE some of the people you elect on Nov. 7! This could be your LAST ELECTION CHANCE, to save this Republic... Sorry to have to be so blunt, but the country is in mortal danger from our present government and our liberty is already near dead because of this government. If you are too stupid to turn things around with your vote, there are people out here like me who are willing to turn things around with guns, force and violence. We hope our method does not become necessary."[25]"

"I advocate parents using FORCE AND VIOLENCE against Superintendent Paul B. Ash as a method of defending the health and safety of school children presently being endangered through his politically-correct indoctrination into deadly, disease-ridden sodomite lifestyles."[29]

"I ask the People of Nevada to send Senator Reid the kind of message he cannot mistake….Don't think I'm talking out of my ass either. The last time I focused on a federal official like this, it was US District Judge Joan Humphrey-Lefkow of Chicago. I commented on my show that one of her rulings made her worthy of being killed. Some time later, someone broke into her home and slaughtered her mother and husband. The killer ultimately took his own life rather than be arrested, so there was no way to ever know if I actually influenced him to kill. Do we really have to test that possibility again? I'd rather not; but I recognize doing so is a tool available to me."

Asking people to "foment direct action against these individuals personally" is clearly a "solicitation to commit a crime", Tom.

I agree that we should not consider what kind of ideas that guy has but it's way across the line of what the first amendment garantees.

"Solicitation" isn't just "saying that others should do something bad", you have to prove the intent to have another person do something bad was there. Turner's verbal vomit doesn't meet that standard, until and unless he specifically asks someone to commit the crimes he's merely suggesting should be committed. It's the difference between me saying that Saroszky should be sliced into tiny little pieces and fed to the fishes, and me saying "Olivier, how's about you go slice Saroszky into tiny little pieces and feed them to the fishes?"

And THANK you for making me defend two raving lunatic anti-semites in one damn post. I'll get you for this, ya damn frog...

Care to reconsider?

Nope. Just because some douchebag says "Something should happen" does not constitute solicitation or incitement on it's own, even if that something then happens.

And most of us here should be glad for that, else we'd mostly be felons many times over.

"Solicitation" isn't just "saying that others should do something bad", you have to prove the intent to have another person do something bad was there. Turner's verbal vomit doesn't meet that standard, until and unless he specifically asks someone to commit the crimes he's merely suggesting should be committed. It's the difference between me saying that Saroszky should be sliced into tiny little pieces and fed to the fishes, and me saying "Olivier, how's about you go slice Saroszky into tiny little pieces and feed them to the fishes?"

And THANK you for making me defend two raving lunatic anti-semites in one damn post. I'll get you for this, ya damn frog...

Seems he's specifically asking for the assassination of these judges.

http://turnerradionetwork.blogspot.com/200...held-court.html

Let me be the first to say this plainly: These Judges deserve to be killed. Their blood will replenish the tree of liberty. A small price to pay to assure freedom for millions.

This is not the first politically-motivated trash to come out of the Seventh U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals. In fact, it was the Seventh U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals that decided in the Matt Hale Case, that a group which fraudulently trademarked the name "World Church of the Creator" despite the fact they knew that name had been used by a Church for 30 years, could KEEP the name because the church who had used it for 30 years didn't challenge the Trademark filing!

By not challenging the Trademark registration, the people who had used the name for years LOST IT.

That decision lead to an order by a lower court for the Church to "surrender its Bibles for destruction because they infringed on the trademark" given to the fraudsters.

Shortly thereafter, a gunman entered the home of that lower court Judge and slaughtered the Judge's mother and husband. Apparently, the 7th U.S. Circuit court didn't get the hint after those killings. It appears another lesson is needed.

These Judges are traitors to the United States of America. They have intentionally violated the Constitution. They have now also intentionally ignored a major ruling by the US Supreme Court.

If they are allowed to get away with this by surviving, other Judges will act the same way.

These Judges deserve to made such an example of as to send a message to the entire judiciary: Obey the Constitution or die.

Then he continues with pictures of the judges, pictures of their offices, their home and work addresses, and maps to their homes.

I "agree" with this troll. It's still freedom speech, even if he's a horrible human being.

This douche bag (I mean the radio host, not the troll) shouldn't be arrested. He may be close to crossing the line but I still believe he's engaging in free speech.

I "agree" with this troll. It's still freedom speech, even if he's a horrible human being.

This douche bag (I mean the radio host, not the troll) shouldn't be arrested. He may be close to crossing the line but I still believe he's engaging in free speech.

I don't support arresting douche bags for exercising their freedom of speech. I agree with many that his statements seem to come very close to crossing the live from speech, to directing violence toward individuals. But in these matters, it's best to proceed with extreme caution, IMO.

My philosophy in this matter is similar to my take on flag burning. Letting the idiots spew their hate makes the idiot easy to identify, IMO. But you have to wonder about those who actually listen to this guy, for any reason other than to mock him.