Another American Patriot Arrested

I'll admit that I did not read every single post in this thread but from those that I did...wow. Let me reiterate that you are all batsh*t insane. If this drivel (on both sides) is representative of our country as a whole, then we are in some deep trouble. Keep blaming the politicians while we all grow more and more brain-dead by the day. It's easy for any Democrat or Republican pol to manipulate the ignorant and weak. Open up your eyes people.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll admit that I did not read every single post in this thread but from those that I did...wow. Let me reiterate that you are all batsh*t insane. If this drivel (on both sides) is representative of our country as a whole, then we are in some deep trouble. Keep blaming the politicians while we all grow more and more brain-dead by the day. It's easy for any Democrat or Republican pol to manipulate the ignorant and weak. Open up your eyes people.

CHECK IT

Don't blame me, I stayed above the fray.

CHECK IT

Don't blame me, I stayed above the fray.

Ummmm...I don't know, you sound pretty nuts dude.

Honestly though I think I can make up a whole stand up shtick with all you far right/left nuts...something along the lines of Jeff Foxworthy's "you might be a redneck". Mine would be "you might be a moron"...it would go something like this:

If you believe 9/11 was an inside job by the evil Bush administration...you might be a moron

If you believe Barack Obama is a secret muslim born in Kenya...you might be a moron

If you believe that you need to save every tree and eliminate all oil products...you might be a moron

If you believe that global warming doesn't exist...you might be a moron...

If you believe the Democrats are solely to blame for the current economic crisis...you might be a moron

Conversely, if you believe that Republicans are solely to blame for the current economic crisis...you might be a moron

If you believe that you are more intelligent than Barack Obama...you might be a moron

You can go on and on really...