Another American Patriot Arrested

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Turner, who has been identified as a white supremacist and anti-Semite by several anti-racism groups, hosts an Internet radio program with an associated blog. On Tuesday, the blog included a post that promised to release the home addresses of state Rep. Michael Lawlor, state Sen. Andrew McDonald and Thomas Jones of the State Ethics Office.

"It is our intent to foment direct action against these individuals personally,'' the blog stated. "These beastly government officials should be made an example of as a warning to others in government: Obey the Constitution or die."

There is a line you should not cross when it comes to free speech. IMHO Threatening people crosses that line.

I don't know a single country on Earth where giving publicly the adress of someone and asking people to "foment direct action against these individuals personally" is called "free speech".

Really, you mean like the Democrats who did this to Palin. Along with her personal info, SSN, home address, etc...

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=28347

Really, you mean like the Democrats who did this to Palin. Along with her personal info, SSN, home address, etc...

Issuing the addresses WAS wrong. I doubt that IS the issue with his "free speech".

Were there any threats towards Sarah as a result?

besides men wanting to bang her.

Issuing the addresses WAS wrong. I doubt that IS the issue with his "free speech".

Were there any threats towards Sarah as a result?

besides men wanting to bang her.

Posting her SSN, home address, and other personal info? You tell me if there wasn't an implied threat to do her at least financial harm. Please don't be naive.

Remember the dems also broke into her private email account, and other things. Many on the left crossed way over the line, yet no arrests were ever made there.

A popular conservative commentator named Hal Turner was just arrested for excercising his freedom of speech.

You like this "American Patriot":

(From Wiki)

Harold Charles "Hal" Turner is an American white nationalist and white supremacist from North Bergen, New Jersey. ..

Turner promotes antisemitism (including the rounding up and killing of Jews)[1] and opposes the existence of the state of Israel.[2] He also denies the Holocaust.[3]

"We may have to ASSASSINATE some of the people you elect on Nov. 7! This could be your LAST ELECTION CHANCE, to save this Republic... Sorry to have to be so blunt, but the country is in mortal danger from our present government and our liberty is already near dead because of this government. If you are too stupid to turn things around with your vote, there are people out here like me who are willing to turn things around with guns, force and violence. We hope our method does not become necessary."[25]"

"I advocate parents using FORCE AND VIOLENCE against Superintendent Paul B. Ash as a method of defending the health and safety of school children presently being endangered through his politically-correct indoctrination into deadly, disease-ridden sodomite lifestyles."[29]

He went on to provide Ash's personal information, including his address.[29]

I weigh patriotism differently than you.

Anyone who said that Palin should be "assassinated" or that they should use "force and violence" against her should definitely be arrested.

The kid who hacked her account WAS arrested by the way--though what he did paled in comparison to what this nutcase Turner is all about.

Posting her SSN, home address, and other personal info? You tell me if there wasn't an implied threat to do her at least financial harm. Please don't be naive.

Remember the dems also broke into her private email account, and other things. Many on the left crossed way over the line, yet no arrests were ever made there.

Like it doesn't happen on both sides. Yes, it's reprehensible. No one should try to justify or dismiss it just because no known harm resulted. Most know the potential harm and people who don't, I feel sorry for you. :thumbsup:

I find it hard to believe that people can't disseminate the right and wrong of making public threats against individuals, justifying it by hiding behind the guise of "freedom of speech".

Anybody can edit wikipedia to smear someone. Libs always do it to conservatives.

Cool--nice to know your patriot wants to assassinate elected officials and use "force and violence" against school superintendents...also round up and kill Jews.

Even in Troll-form, there's a line you shouldn't cross. HEre are some of the things you're advocating--quotes from Hal Turner:

December 14, 2007: "I am looking for volunteers from the Klan, Aryan Nations, Nazis and Skinheads to join me in Baltimore this weekend for some good old vigilante justice. We will ride the same buses where the attacks took place, looking for the perps. If we find them - or any other upity [sic] negroes [sic] looking for trouble - we will 'take care of business' vigilante-style, in the street. See how the negroes [sic] like it when they finally face the original 'Boyz in the Hood.'"

December 9, 2007: In response to a shooting at a training center dormitory for Christian missionaries, Turner wrote, "CRAZED JEW SHOOTS CHRISTIANS! KIKE WALKS INTO DENVER CHRISTIAN MISSION, STARTS SHOOTING. HUNT DOWN THIS FILTHY KIKE AND STICK HIM IN AN OVEN!"

November 13, 2007: "I advocate SPITTING ON JEWS when anyone sees them on the street. Let's all start spitting on jews [sic] immediately. I myself am doing it starting today. In fact, I think we ought to line up outside every local Synagogue every Saturday and spit on the jews [sic] who enter. Then spit on them again as they leave. If this behavior is good enough for jews [sic] in Israel to do to Christians, then it must be good enough for Christians to do to jews [sic]. Let's get it done."

November 9, 2007: Under the headline,"DEAR JEWS AND OTHER NON-CHRISTIANS AS WE APPROACH THE CHRISTMAS SEASON, PRACTICE TOLERANCE….," Turner wrote: "Anyone who goes after Christian seasonal celebrations will be made to answer to us... We don't want to have to show up at anyones [sic] house as they're coming home or leaving, to beat the hell out of them on their own front lawn; we don't want to have to grab anyone on their lunch break at work and break their legs, crack their skull open with a baseball bat, or burn down their home or office. We certainly don't want to have to take up sniper positions outside quiet residential areas in the dark of night with high powered rifles and put a rifle shot through anyone resting comfortably in their home. Whether or not any of that happens this year is solely up to you. Leave us alone and we'll leave you alone. Pick on us --- and we may feel compelled to !@#$ destroy you."

October 30, 2007: Under the headline, " SENATE MAJORITY LEADER HARRY REID SAID TO BE PREPARING YET ANOTHER AMNESTY PROPOSAL FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS!, Turner wrote: " I ask the People of the State of Nevada to travel to Senator Reid's home and make clear to him the price of betraying our sovereign Will. I ask the People of Nevada to send Senator Reid the kind of message he cannot mistake….Don't think I'm talking out of my ass either. The last time I focused on a federal official like this, it was US District Judge Joan Humphrey-Lefkow of Chicago. I commented on my show that one of her rulings made her worthy of being killed. Some time later, someone broke into her home and slaughtered her mother and husband. The killer ultimately took his own life rather than be arrested, so there was no way to ever know if I actually influenced him to kill. Do we really have to test that possibility again? I'd rather not; but I recognize doing so is a tool available to me."

October 24, 2007: "And I think that we have arrived at a time when one or more of these 44 (later amended to 52) defiant U.S. Senators needs to get cracked in the skull with a baseball bat, needs to get a bullet through the brain. They have betrayed us AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN. IT IS TIME FOR SOMEONE TO PAY A PRICE AN EXAMPLE TO THE OTHERS.…"

October 22, 2007: Under the heading, "Chief of International Monetary Fund Warns of U.S Dollar collapse," Turner wrote, "I have all the home addresses of folks in Congress, the Senate, the President's Cabinet, as well as all the Federal Reserve Board of Governors, all the jew [sic] Boards of Directors of the biggest banks and investment houses in the country. . . . where they live, where they go to temple. . . . I intend to bring such a sh-- storm down on these people that history will record what happens for all eternity! When these people are finally made an example of, others throughout eternity will dread doing what they did fearing the same result. If I play my hand right, what I achieve could make the Holocaust look like child's play."

October 2, 2007: "Jews love to complain about the 'Holocaust.' Let me tell you, there was no Holocaust in World War 2 -- but rest assured, there most certainly IS GOING TO BE a holocaust. I look forward to participating with zeal."

October 27, 2005: "What I want to say to Black Americans, and I mean this, I mean this...your ancestors came here against their will in chains. If the Black community does not clean up its act and reign [sic] in its hoodlums...all of you and I mean *all* of you, can leave here the same way. That's right, against your will and in chains. Think we can't do it? Look at the Indians. All we have to do is play cowboys and Indians..see where they are? Well, the time is rapidly approaching where we're going to play cowboys and !@#$s. Get the picture."

October 11, 2005: "For the second time in a week, multiple Mexicans have been found shot dead just inside the U.S. Border. ! I ADVOCATE KILLING MORE OF THEM! For years I have been publicly advocating on my radio show and this web site, that Mexican illegal aliens be SHOT DEAD as they cross into the U.S. illegally. Now, they ARE being shot dead! I hope my rhetoric contributed to their deaths. I plant the seeds verbally and the seeds grow in the minds of others…I am proud to advocate even MORE killings! Illegal aliens should be KILLED as soon as they cross the border into the U.S…. Water stations placed in the desert should be poisoned. When enough of the illegals are KILLED, the rest will get the message not to come here. Death is a great deterrent! Even better is that it takes around 36 hours before cops even find the dead bodies. You can go on "safari" to kill dozens of these brown-skinned, sub-human animals and be long gone before the cops ever find your handy work."

February 28, 2005: Turner advocated assaulting and killing African-Americans on March 15 to commemorate his birthday: "I think a full day of violence against blacks . . . would be a really nice thing . . . complete with lynchings, church burnings, drive-by shootings and bombings to put these subhuman animals back in their place."

Anyone who said that Palin should be "assassinated" or that they should use "force and violence" against her should definitely be arrested.

The kid who hacked her account WAS arrested by the way--though what he did paled in comparison to what this nutcase Turner is all about.

And how many called for death or the demise of the last president. Look through this board alone. Everyone knew his address.