The Bills are practicing outside

Except not too many pilots (on the flights I take, anyway) are flying around in their shorts and sweats.

As long as the OTAs are non-contact, playing outside can only go so far in terms of getting acclimated to 'the real thing.'

Of course. But, the effect of the wind, or rain, on the ball isn't changed by equipment or hitting.

BTW, do you really think the pilot's uniform impacts his/her ability to fly?

Of course. But, the effect of the wind, or rain, on the ball isn't changed by equipment or hitting.

Good point about the wind and sightlines. But running outside in shorts isn't going to make anybody tougher this time of year.

Good point about the wind and sightlines. But running outside in shorts isn't going to make anybody tougher this time of year.

Probably not. Although, if it is hot, it is good to get used to it.

I'm not a big believer in making camp/OTA's "tougher"...just more valuable. That might include some exercises that impact toughness, but also those that improve cunning and the ability to adapt to differing conditions.

Yawn ...

They do practice in the stadium from time to time. This is apparently the first session in there during this particular set of OTAs. Nothing to get excited about.

And Tim's point was solely about practicing inside in case of inclement weather.

I think the "win" is the key. Ralph cant win games since he got the field house.

Well, before the field house Marv had the players routinely practice in the bubble when weather limited practice reps. So I'd say RW won a LOT of games with a team that practiced a lot indoors.

GO BILLS!!!

Isn't he afraid that someone might get a sunburn or nasty mosquito bite?!?

I guess Dickie-poo is just throwing caution to the wind.

I guess next he'll try hot sauce on his wings (mild of course)!

He should start throwing challenge flags to the wind.

Does not really matter if they practice inside or not during the OTA's

But I would like to see them practice outside during Oct, Nov and Dec when the weather permits so they can get used to bad weather conditions.

No, it's just an excuse to rag on Dick.

What do the Bills do at SJF every summer? is there a protective bubble that they play in?

You will see it posted that Juaron is as idiot until the Bills get over 8-8. And if he makes the playoff's he'll be the hero.

No way Big Ben has any super bowl rings. i've read here numerous times by all these experts that he sucks and JP is a million times better QB. How can such a terrible QB win a ring, let alone multiple rings.

I don't remember reading that on this board....................I think you are confusing JP with Trent. Now I do recall some IDIOTS on this board saying Trent was better than BOTH Cutler & Ben Rothlesberger.

Jauron deserves this and more for not practicing in the snow, and for not having his guys out in this beautiful weather. Ive been out on the golf course, and we have definitely had some wind. A little rain isnt going to hurt these guys either.

One thing ironic about this in the field house versus outside discussion is that years ago before we got the field house the talk around town was that the Bills had a big disadvantage because elite teams had indoor practice facilities that allowed them to more precisely run plays, etc. The thinking then was that Ralph had to cough up the money (which he eventually did) to bring us up to the level of other teams that hand indoor facilities.

Now we complain out team is a bunch of wimps (which they are somewhat) because they practice inside.

Ralph must feel he can't win with fans.

Original investment $25,000. Current worth $900,000,000. I think Ralph "won".