Screwball far right wingers taking their cue from Bush Turdbaugh

This woman is nominated and the Republicans (who according to recent polls make up about 20 percent of the electorate now) are going apeschit!

So predictable....still trying to keep the white man legacy alive in the face of changing demographics.

The far right will never get it.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She's a racist. She belongs to La Raza which mean "The Race". If a white nominee belonged to an organization called The Race, you'd have him locked up.

Where were you when the dems were sabotaging Bushes hispanic judicial nominees?

She's a racist. She belongs to La Raza which mean "The Race". If a white nominee belonged to an organization called The Race, you'd have him locked up.

Seriously, are you joking or are you really that ignorant? I make no apologies for the whack-jobs on the left (including a few on this board), but do you EVER do any of your own research or is there a one-stop center for daily right-wing stupidity? Are you just a "little" embarrassed you're parroting Tancredo's nutball rants?

How about this one? Can you guess who uttered this beauty about Judge Sotomayor?

"Let's hope that the key conferences aren't when she's menstruating or something, or just before she's going to menstruate. That would really be bad. Lord knows what we would get then."

ANSWER

How about this one? Can you guess who uttered this beauty about Judge Sotomayor?

"Let's hope that the key conferences aren't when she's menstruating or something, or just before she's going to menstruate. That would really be bad. Lord knows what we would get then."

The Man Show? :worthy:

The far right will never get it.

With hot women like Sarah Palin in the Republican party we definitely get "it"!

With brutally ugly women like Caroline Kennedy and Sonia Sotomayor it's abundantly clear that if that's what Democrats refer to as "it" then you can all have "it".

I know La Raza is not as bad as the KKK but its no Polish Falcons either (to bring in a Buffalo reference).

La Raza does mean "The Race". Hispanic is NOT a race.

Like I said, if a white politician or judge belonged to "The Race", he'd be tarred and feathered.

I know La Raza is not as bad as the KKK but its no Polish Falcons either (to bring in a Buffalo reference).

Like I said, if a white politician or judge belonged to "The Race", he'd be tarred and feathered.

How about educating yourself before making lowest common denominator statements? Go look up WHY isn't called La Raza and explain what is so offensive. Moreover, It actually IS like the NAACP, Bnai Brith, and, in many ways, like the Polish and Irish societies.

Where were you when the dems were sabotaging Bushes hispanic judicial nominees?

She also think judges make the law. That's called legislating from the bench.

How about educating yourself before making lowest common denominator statements? Go look up WHY isn't called La Raza and explain what is so offensive. Moreover, It actually IS like the NAACP, Bnai Brith, and, in many ways, like the Polish and Irish societies.

Just calling it "The Race" is offensive.

I don't know what state you live in, but in CA they are at every pro illegal alien protest.

Please enlighten.