Good morning TBD'ers

njsue

Here is hopeing that the bills win huge.

Plus I have made a decison. Tough one. But, after the crap that still is allowed to exist. I just cant take here anymore.

So this is goodbye to all the friends that I have made here.

Unless something is done to rectify the total rudeness. I wont be back on this board for a very long time.

GO BILLS WIN FOR TBD

time for you heels to do your part. <_<

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jim-bob

njsue,

I agree. This site is rude and crude. I have been losing interest in the (meaningless) posts for the last 3-4 months. All of this bickering reminds me of the 89 Bills.

Well, all you have to do is NOT click on the OT posts! Pretty simple actually! There are some quit informative posts around here! Bye!

105495[/snapback]

Actually she is refering to the !@#$s that attacked and flamed her yesterday while asking for assistance on homework.

Looking for website that calculates exchange rates. Yeah, that wasn't begging for some flaming.

105523[/snapback]

NO !@#$ it wasn't. This WAS a family at one time. Now? It's no wonder people are on other sites saying they won't post here. Yeah folks it's true, many folks (and it seems to be growing) don't want anything to do with TBD.

This needs to change.

Hey dont start another thread, I'm only half way through the 1st one <_<

I'd like to be done before kickoff...GEEZ!! :lol:

Oh, and BTW Sue, If I do go to the next tailgate and you have the urge to pour a drink on me, watch out, cause my lovely, "high school graduated", South Buffalo Irish Wife, will kick your little jersey girl butt, all the way back to the Garden St. Parkway.

And if you think people, will be talkin about you for a long time on this board,,how many times do you hear Spiked Lemonade's name mentioned anymore.. :lol:

Hey dont start another thread, I'm only half way through the 1st one <_<

I'd like to be done before kickoff...GEEZ!! :lol:

Oh, and BTW Sue, If I do go to the next tailgate and you have the urge to pour a drink on me, watch out, cause my lovely, "high school graduated", South Buffalo Irish Wife, will kick your little jersey girl butt, all the way back to the Garden St. Parkway.

And if you think people, will be talkin about you for a long time on this board,,how many times do you hear Spiked Lemonade's name mentioned anymore.. :lol:

105534[/snapback]

Trust me, Hawk, Sue has a lot of friends here on the board. She won't be so easily forgotten.

Rule of thumb: anyone who starts an "I'm leaving" thread isn't really leaving, they're just crying for attention.

105545[/snapback]

Guilty as charged!

One thing I learned from my experience earlier this year: don't take everything to heart!!

Here's to hoping Sue figures that out and returns soon.

One thing that I find interesting is that most of the people doing the flame attacks have never gone to a tailgate or met any of the TSW gang in person. I guess living in cyberspace dehumanizes you where you totally abandon any sense of morality or fair play.

Guilty as charged!

One thing I learned from my experience earlier this year:  don't take everything to heart!! 

Here's to hoping Sue figures that out and returns soon.

105548[/snapback]

Couldnt agree more R.Rich, there are still a lot of great people here on this Wall, and you will never find a perfect place to post....if there are posts that are just there to antagonize someone, I just ignore them. Plain and simple.

Plus I have made a decison. Tough one. But, after the crap that still is allowed to exist. I just cant take here anymore.

Unless something is done to rectify the total rudeness. I wont be back on this board for a very long time.

GO BILLS WIN FOR TBD

time for you heels to do your part.  :lol:

105482[/snapback]

hit the road!

GO BILLS WIN FOR TBD

time for you heels to do your part.  :lol:

105482[/snapback]

I've sent you an email, sue. :(

One thing that I find interesting is that most of the people doing the flame attacks have never gone to a tailgate or met any of the TSW gang in person.  I guess living in cyberspace dehumanizes you where you totally abandon any sense of morality or fair play.

105552[/snapback]

I'd say that's a good observation.

Sue's a good-hearted person. Hopefully some time away will serve her well.

I also agree with Rich, there are alot of people who care about her 'round these parts. I know I'll miss her and her rah-rah posts - I always got a kick out of them.