Bills made Pisa Tinoisamoa a contract offer before he left

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah...I screwed up on that one...I still let my "source" know about it, even a month after the draft :blink:

Listen, I'd LOVE to see Pisa sign with us, dont get me wrong...but every sign I see seems to point in the opposite direction. Its hard to remain optimistic about him joining Buffalo, thats all I'm saying.

I would say most signs point to him signing with the Bills. The Bills are very likely the only team offering a starting job in the specific defense he plays best in at the position he plays best in for a coach he knows. They are also probably offering the most money, even if it falls a lot short of what his asking price was or what he thinks he deserves.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Pisa Tinoisamoa signed with the Pats, he'd be their best LB.

:blink:

Not even close. Mayo and Thomas are both better. I really do not want him to sign with the Pats. He is an undersized LB who racked up tackles on a bad D. He's an avg player and not a good fit in NE.

Not even close. Mayo and Thomas are both better. I really do not want him to sign with the Pats. He is an undersized LB who racked up tackles on a bad D. He's an avg player and not a good fit in NE.

I was joking! Even I'm not that much of a homer to take PT over Mayo.

Yes because, who would want a player who "racks up tackles?" :unsure:

:blink:

Listen, I'd LOVE to see Pisa sign with us, dont get me wrong...but every sign I see seems to point in the opposite direction. Its hard to remain optimistic about him joining Buffalo, thats all I'm saying.

I know...I'm just trying to talk you off the ledge. :blink:

Setting up for a rejection by Pisa, are we ?

[EDIT]

So that criteria of yours didn't stop the Pats* from getting Paris

http://clarkjudge.blogs.cbssports.com/mcc/...384866/15173068

Says they are still very interested in having him at weak side linebacker and told him to stay in touch.

it looks like he will sign with chicago its between buffalo and them. they reported this morning in the chacago tribune that it will now come down to who gives him the biggest contract.

the bills have said they will not get into a bidding war for a 2 down LB.

He doesn't need to be that interested. It just needs to be the best offer he gets, and it doesn't matter how interested he was.

Highest bidder is the determining factor the vast majority of the time, but not always.