OT Why do you guys get so bent out of shape?

T-Bone

It never ceases to amaze me how bent out of shape people get on this board over such trival things.

1. NJ Sue asking for help with her homework, if you want to help her, help her, If you do not, don't. If you are tried of reading those threads, then don't read the freaking thread, it is not like Sue is hiding in her title what she is doing.

2. People have different opinions about sports, some think Bledsoe should be the QB, some think Loseman should be, and some don't care. But just because somebody expresses a different opinion than you does not mean that you should get all bent out of shape and freak out. Good Lord, it is only a sporting event for crying out loud.

People just chill and enjoy life, because we all have a lot less time than we think.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It never ceases to amaze me how bent out of shape people get on this board over such trival things.

1.  NJ Sue asking for help with her homework, if you want to help her, help her,  If you do not, don't.  If you are tried of reading those threads, then don't read the freaking thread, it is not like Sue is hiding in her title what she is doing.

2.  People have different opinions about sports, some think Bledsoe should be the QB, some think Loseman should be, and some don't care.  But just because somebody expresses a different opinion than you does not mean that you should get all bent out of shape and freak out.  Good Lord, it is only a sporting event  for crying out loud.

People just chill and enjoy life, because we all have a lot less time than we think.

104911[/snapback]

People getting on Sue for that kind of thing reminds me of two things:

1.- People who start OT threads to complain about the number of OT threads.

2.- Grade school.

Please don't FUKKING tell me I'm getting Bills board etiquette lessons from a FUKKING Patriot's fan.

104921[/snapback]

And you are very welcome Mr. Paco......and don't forget to call me a Team-swapping-whore a name I treasure from LABillsFan....

You cant take it PACO. Then go park your crap some place else.

There are efforts to clean up dirty parks and rivers.

Time to get an effort started to clean up the DIRT on this board. I for one cant take it anymore.

1.  NJ Sue asking for help with her homework, if you want to help her, help her,  If you do not, don't.  If you are tried of reading those threads, then don't read the freaking thread, it is not like Sue is hiding in her title what she is doing.

2.  People have different opinions about sports, some think Bledsoe should be the QB, some think Loseman should be, and some don't care.  But just because somebody expresses a different opinion than you does not mean that you should get all bent out of shape and freak out.  Good Lord, it is only a sporting event  for crying out loud.

104911[/snapback]

I agree, I was going to post something similar as I read the post Sue had but my train of thought got derailed when my cell went off.

how many times is she going to ask for homework help on this f'ing bills board?

She knows exactly what is coming when she posts these t-bone, in fact it is obvious that she wants it or she'd just ignore it.

104930[/snapback]

Ok here is another piece dirt. Some one get out the lysol.

how many times is she going to ask for homework help on this f'ing bills board?

104930[/snapback]

Who cares? The thread titles are clear enough to know what she's looking for. If you choose to not help her, fine, don't bother opening the bloody thread. But why the urge to put her down? That's the part I don't get. It reminds me of a gang of 8 year olds picking on the 6 year old at the playground. It's juvenile.

But why the urge to put her down?  That's the part I don't get.  It reminds me of a gang of 8 year olds picking on the 6 year old at the playground.  It's juvenile.

104945[/snapback]

Why do you feel the need to put down those who are putting her down? Isn't that juvenile too? :w00t:

You cant take it PACO. Then go park your crap some place else.

There are efforts to clean up dirty parks and rivers.

Time to get an effort started to clean up the DIRT on this board. I for one cant take it anymore.

104931[/snapback]

Yeah, as if dumping PACO in the river will help clean it up.