(ot)is there a site do to calculate exchange rates?

njsue

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was nicer back then. Wish we could have that atmosphere back.

no kidding, back in the days when I could tailgate and not have to look over my shoulder all day to make sure some angry woman doesn't dump a beer on my head.

When you were unemployed DC tom. How many people on this board stepped up to help you. Are you so stuck up that you cant even help someone?

104896[/snapback]

Didn't need to ask. Believe it or not, I can tie my own shoes, do my own homework, and find my own job, and buy this week's copy of Barron's to look up exchange rates. It's called being able to take care of one's self.

And really...you need help finding currency exchange rates???? Do you have any idea how utterly pathetic that is? Anyone who can't take the initiative to find out such simple information on their own really doesn't deserve a degree...

Tom will help anybody who CAN'T help themselves.

104903[/snapback]

Actually, I'm more than willing to help people who demonstrate a good-faith effort to do their own work. Do it frequently, in fact.

NJ Sue doesn't fit that bill. Sue, if you can't look up exchange rates yourself, you don't need help. You need a bottle and diaper.

Didn't need to ask.  Believe it or not, I can tie my own shoes, do my own homework, and find my own job, and buy this week's copy of Barron's to look up exchange rates.  It's called being able to take care of one's self.

And really...you need help finding currency exchange rates????  Do you have any idea how utterly pathetic that is?  Anyone who can't take the initiative to find out such simple information on their own really doesn't deserve a degree...

104969[/snapback]

Another germ, time to get the Lysol out!

Your just a jerk.

104976[/snapback]

Yeah, but I'm a jerk who's earned more college degrees than you have, and done it without asking others to do my homework for me.

I'm also a jerk that knows the difference between "your" and "you're". How do you get into college with English skills that would embarrass the average sixth-grader, anyway?

I'm also a jerk that knows the difference between "your" and "you're".  How do you get into college with English skills that would embarrass the average sixth-grader, anyway?

104994[/snapback]

I think she's "applying on" some of her English skills Tom...she's learnin' you!

I dont like anything to do with the stock market. Not my style. I like to teach things like history & english. These are my interests. Which I can apply on to someone who needs help.

104768[/snapback]

I would go out of my way to see her "apply on" her expertise in history. I can only imagine what it entails!

My history professor. God bless her. Mrs. Barboni has 4 degrees in history.

Really enjoyed her classes. Her tests where intense. But, she pushed her students to do well.

I wrote several papers. My best one was about the relationship between Roosevelt & Churchill. Also, learned about my Sicilain family tree. Did not know alot about my family until I wrote this paper. 5 generations of Daquino's.

Where did you get the money from for all of that college? Rob it , borrow it or beg for it.

I just bet you asked for help, but just to STUCK UP to admit it.

104997[/snapback]

Scholarships and jobs. Worked two jobs completing my master's thesis - about 120 hours a week, all told. Didn't need to steal anything or be given it to do it.

Didn't need to ask others to do my homework, either.