Will a win....

njsue

I for one do not think that the Jests are a real dominating threat. The one team in the AFC I think is a dominating threat are the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Oh, Please The JESTS :w00t:

Same players as last season, Same HC.

Last season when the Jests came to buffalo. They got run over by a truck named Travis Henry.

Same result this season.

Bills are winning tomorrow.

I agree with NJSUE... Its hard to forget the fact that we blew a few 4th quarter leads which tunr into L's rather than W's. We still have a competitive team to route for. This is a capable team, with a nasty defense. The defense alone is fun to watch. I also feel that our offense with Mcgahee in the backfield stands a chance against any team. Not to knock travis, because I love his style of play, but Willis just gets it done at the right times. Those are the players you need out there, playmakers. I think we can stuff the ball down the Jets throats all day long, and I have confidence we can contain their running game to 90yrds or less. Furthermore, I have been continually impressed with Mcgee's play at the outside corner spot. He is in every single play. The times he gives up plays are when he gets outjumped. I would support the move to lock him in that position, and move Vincent to Free saftey, because the more playmakers on the field, the better. Mcgee will make the release of Winfield look very smart from a cap perspective.

If the Bills limit their mistakes tomorrow this game is very winable. We can't afford to go backwards when we have the ball, it kills us.

It will be interesting to see what Buffalo Bills team shows up tomorrow. I have all the respect in the world for the Jets. I think they have a very good team. I'm hoping for high winds to limit the Jets to just their running game.

It would be a nice feeling to knock the Jets off tomorrow.

I am just looking for wins right now.

104667[/snapback]

That's very admirable. They play 'em one at a time. That's all we can do too - hope for one win at a time. The last three 1/2 years have been dreadful. It's about time they turn things around. I have a lot less faith in some of the players than others do, but I think the coaching staff is beginning to get their stevestojan together - and that's a prerequisite for success.

Simply, no. A win tomorrow is expected. Unless we can learn to win on the road, it doesn't matter. If this team somehow manages to not only win tomorrow but on the road the following week against the best team in the AFC (with apologies to the Steelers), I might change my position...but that's a pretty farfetched scenario.

Well, lets examine this 7-2 possibility

Should Lose:

NE, Pit,

Could Win:

Jets, Sea and StL

Should Win:

Miami, Cleveland, Cincinnati, San Fran

For the sake of argument, say we beat Mia, Cle, Cin and SF, and we beat the Jets tomorrow. Lets rack up the loss at NE. We are now 7-6, with Pit, Sea and StL left. Its entirely possible pit will be resting some starters that last week of the season.

If we play like we are capable of (big stretch i know, but im the eternal optimist), we can beat StL and probably Seattle.

7-2 is a stretch, no doubt, but not as impossible as one would think, but WE have to come out and win those games. Hopefully we can pull it off.

Well, lets examine this 7-2 possibility

Should Lose:

NE, Pit,

Could Win:

Jets, Sea and StL

Should Win:

Miami, Cleveland, Cincinnati, San Fran

For the sake of argument, say we beat Mia, Cle, Cin and SF, and we beat the Jets tomorrow.  Lets rack up the loss at NE.  We are now 7-6, with Pit, Sea and StL left.  Its entirely possible pit will be resting some starters that last week of the season.

If we play like we are capable of (big stretch i know, but im the eternal optimist), we can beat StL and probably Seattle.

7-2 is a stretch, no doubt, but not as impossible as one would think, but WE have to come out and win those games.  Hopefully we can pull it off.

104683[/snapback]

I am happy with progress at this point for next season. Any talk of playoffs is absolutely ridiculous. Leftover euphoria after wins over the Cards and Dolphins??? C'mon. Im satisfied with positive growth in the offensive line and also our running game. Drew is a write off at this point and im looking forward to Losman. Magahee is promising.

I think alot of your "should win" really have to be put in the catagory of "could win" Thats makes the proposition of winning any one of those games iffy at best. If we finish with 6 or 7 wins I would be encouraged. I think thats a more realistic number.