WGR Jeremy White

bdelma

Is this guy moving Howard outta the way. I really don't care for his always I am right opinions. Time to turn the dial.

+1

p.s. I hope Sullivan punches him dead in the face one day

Is this guy moving Howard outta the way. I really don't care for his always I am right opinions. Time to turn the dial.

Jeremy White is a freaking prick!!!! I hope that he reads this. If he does, I invite him to start a new thread explaining why he isn't a douchebage prick who isn't any smarter than the callers he constantly berates. Don't get me wrong, WGR gets some really stupid callers, but take a lesson from Simon and handle it with class.

P.S. If there was a way to send him an electrinic punch in the mouth I would do it.

I can not listen to Howard in the morning anymore because of him. I love Howard Simon, used to watch him on the Simoncast on Empire Sports. But Jeremy White is the biggest douche in the univerese. I remember an argument he and howard got into on the air a few years back; basically the espys gave the team of the year award or something like that to the Cletics I believe and Jeremy could not believe it didnt go to the 18-1 Pats*. He was even more infuraited that they werent even up for the award. Obviously the Championship teams were the only ones eligable and Howard tried to calm him down and explain to him that the Patriots* werent even the best team in their own league because they failed to win the super bowl. Jeremy then proceeded to throw a 10 minute temper tantrum and Howard just sat there and listened. If Howard assaults Jeremy White I will have no problem being a character witness in his defense.

Jeremy White is my favorite WGR personality, and it's not even close. HS ran a solid show on Empire, but just doesn't have it anymore IMO.

Thanks Ma White!

Thanks Ma White!

Really. It's been a while since I have listened, but Jeremy has always sucked. Typical small town local radio host. Buffalo deserves better.

This morning the douchebag was dumping on the new snow park in Niagara Falls ... gee, finally somebody builds something, anything in this area ...

Luckily I'm putting a new radio in my truck with an iPod hook-up, so I can listen to that douchebag anymore ... shame, I like Hos ...

I am pretty tolerant of sports talk guys, even bad ones. White isn't dumb, but he is incredibly annoying. His self designated role seems to be to disagree with everything and anything anyone says, just for the sake of disagreeing. He is like the person everyone works with, but can't stand to have them around. When they call in sick, it is like a holiday...

Really. It's been a while since I have listened, but Jeremy has always sucked. Typical small town local radio host. Buffalo deserves better.

You haven't missed anything, White still sucks. I emailed Howard a while back and asked how he put up with Jeremy and he replied that Jeremy is a good guy. I replied with I'm sure he is, but he sucks at his job. I work with a lot of nice guys who suck at their job, doesn't mean they are bad people. White is not very good as a wing man on radio, he could never cut it alone...

You haven't missed anything, White still sucks. I emailed Howard a while back and asked how he put up with Jeremy and he replied that Jeremy is a good guy. I replied with I'm sure he is, but he sucks at his job. I work with a lot of nice guys who suck at their job, doesn't mean they are bad people. White is not very good as a wing man on radio, he could never cut it alone...

They should have an American Idol like contest to find a replacement for him. My guess is that if they grabbed 10 people off of the street, 6 would probably be a mojor improvement over him.

I am pretty tolerant of sports talk guys, even bad ones. White isn't dumb, but he is incredibly annoying. His self designated role seems to be to disagree with everything and anything anyone says, just for the sake of disagreeing. He is like the person everyone works with, but can't stand to have them around. When they call in sick, it is like a holiday...

I emailed Howard a while back and asked how he put up with Jeremy and he replied that Jeremy is a good guy.

Howard seems like a genuinely nice guy ... what do you expect him to say, he has to work with that Doink.

Buftex hit the nail on the head ... White always has to say something contrary no matter what the topic is. He's like that guy in every group of friends who is around because he's friends with one guy in the group, but nobody else likes.

Jeremy white is probably the only personality on wgr worth listening too. The dude knows what he is talking about and makes incredibly valid points. I think alot of people get annoyed with him because his thoughts are extremely dominant and most often correct and it makes him look like a young punk especially to the older listeners.

I have been meaning to post about just how absolutely brutal mike schopp has become. This guy is the most arrogant ass on the radio. His disinterest in his callers points are unbearable. Does he realize that the callers and listeners are what keeps him employed. If he is so miserable then get out of here and let Bulldog take over the show. Atleast he is a Buffalo sports fan. Schopp's disinterest in anything Bills related is ridiculous. This is a football first town no matter how obscure the team is and has been.

If schopp reads these boards, I have a message: you are not as smart as you think you are!

Honestly, I rarely listen to the morning show. I get up so late that I'm flying out the door for work, so I get the 5 mins in the car every morning.

I don't really have a problem with Jeremy. He was nice to me when I was on the air with him. I really hope this thread doesn't go 222222235355 pages long like the Mike Schopp thread did, but it probly will. I think radio needs a push/pull, its obvioulsy where WGR wants to go with their programming. If its not for you, don't listen. There are alternatives out there. WECK 1230 AM has Brad Riter/Allen Wilson/Bucky Gleason on in the afternoons. Satellite radio has a lot of sports talk stations. As it stands, we're in the terrible off-season duldrums. Tune on some music, maybe a little political talk, or find another voice. For those fans that want nothing but schemes/coach/x's and o's talk, you're gonna have to look elsewhere once the weather gets really nice. It is what it is. Our pro teams play in winter. The sabres rarely make it this deep into the playoffs. What are we left to talk about? Practice?

I really like Jeremy White and I am surprised so many people here feel that strongly about him in the negative way. I think he has a great grasp on local sports and I think he has a great sense of humor. Not to take away from Howard Simon, as I feel the same way about him.

And no, Im not Jeremy White.