TBD Simulation League Looking For Owners

We are going into our third year of the sim league, and we are looking to get @ least 5 new owners. There may be more, as I'm still waiting to hear back from a few owners:

Kyle (owner of Ottawa franchise)

Sieve (owner of Toronto franchise)

The following teams need new owners for the upcoming season:

Brooklyn

I have a couple people who have expressed interest in some of these teams, but none have committed so far.

Sim leagues work similar to fantasy football, only you have to draft an entire team instead of just skill players. You also have to manage a salary cap, set an offensive and defensive strategy, and come up w/ your team's lineups. The games are simulated and the results posted weekly. For more info on the league, check out our Sim League subforum.

I'll take Chicago if you need a new owner!!!

EDIT.....

Wait a minute......will there be a completely new draft or will I have to use a team already in place? I am hoping that everyone starts from scratch and we can choose our team. If we have to use players already on the team, i will have to get further information.

How much time does this take up and can i get a team in Rancho Cucamonga or Van Nuys

It takes up a lot more of my time (as commish and owner of 3 teams) than the other owners. Only during the time of the free agent and rookie drafts (FA draft begins Tuesday) does it take any significant time.

If you take over a team, you can relocate, but there are limits. If you're interested and need to know, check out the Rules and Regulations that are listed in our league subforum.

We just added two more owners, but there's still potentially 3 more spots open if anyone else is interested.

I think you said this is a sim league, but why don't you play head to head over the net? Much more fun, and much more accurate.

• 2 weeks later...