MNF Football

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to like Kornheiser's radio show, but he was a bad fit on MNF. Too much complaining and he made no secret that it was an effort for him to stay awake so late for the broadcasts. He really couldn't speak with authority. It seemed like his comments were more like questions and I believe Jaws was annoyed with him.

I like it. Kornheiser is (IMO) very good on Pardon the Interruption, but awful on MNF. Let's see how Chucky does.

That's how I've felt about Kornheiser the past few years. I think he and Wilbon compliment eachother well and I enjoy PTI, but he was pretty brutal at times during MNF broadcasts. Almost an annoyance.

Gruden was a communications major at Dayton, and I'm looking forward to hearing him banter with Jaws. Football 501 -- the graduate-level class -- is now in session.

Gruden was a communications major at Dayton, and I'm looking forward to hearing him banter with Jaws. Football 501 -- the graduate-level class -- is now in session.

bye bye Kornholio.. hello Chucky

I used to like Kornheiser's radio show, but he was a bad fit on MNF. Too much complaining and he made no secret that it was an effort for him to stay awake so late for the broadcasts. He really couldn't speak with authority. It seemed like his comments were more like questions and I believe Jaws was annoyed with him.

Jaws is intelligent so of course he was annoyed with him.

Madden and Kornheiser ought to do a sequel to Dumb and Dumber.

i like kornheiser, i think PTI is the best sports talk show on the air.

but i dont mind having the "entertainment" replaced by actual football guys. it'll be interesting to hear Gruden's take on certain things.

so the line up is Tirico-Jaws-Gruden? that may be one of the most football knowledgeable teams ever put together for broadcast!

I always enjoyed seeing his post-game pressers. IIRC, he didn't duck, and was pretty frank.

I like it. Kornheiser is (IMO) very good on Pardon the Interruption, but awful on MNF. Let's see how Chucky does.

Me too.

Love the guy on PTI....absolutely sucked in the MNF booth. I look forward to hearing Gruden's comments, he's a straight shooter.

Can't say I'm happy about this. I like Tony a lot, although I admit he's much better on PTI than MNF - still likeable though. Gruden just seems weird.

Gruden is a closet Bills fan.