Sporting News top 20 wide recievers

6. Terrell Owens, Bills. In Buffalo, Owens has a smart and accurate QB, a deep threat opposite him and a strong running game. Still, it's the least explosive offense of his career. If the Bills, as reported, move toward a three-wide, no huddle attack, it could create even more mismatches for him downfield. He's still talented, but he turns 36 in December and has a less-than-ideal situation.
8. Lee Evans, Bills. Owens' arrival finally will allow Evans to see some favorable coverages. Evans has deep speed, and his improved route-running provides more opportunities after the catch. He could surpass all previous career highs in '09.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

http://www.sportingnews.com/yourturn/viewtopic.php?t=548492

Lee Evans is a terrific player. Great speed. Catches everything. Soft spoken. Team oriented.

I disagree on TO. He's not the player he was a couple of years ago. He's lost speed and had plenty of drops in Dallas. He is still a huge upgrade over Reed and Hardy and will help the offense but no way he's a top 10-15 receiver.

I disagree on TO. He's not the player he was a couple of years ago. He's lost speed and had plenty of drops in Dallas. He is still a huge upgrade over Reed and Hardy and will help the offense but no way he's a top 10-15 receiver.

He's way better than Roy Williams, though.

yeah. that list is all out of order. i agree those are the top 20 revievers, but the order needs to be changed, a lot

That's pretty typical, IMO. I don't have a huge problem with the list, as they are 20 of the best WRs in the league. I think you can quibble about whether a few should be on the list. The order is a different issue, and we'll probably never agree on the exact order.

1.Andre Johnson

2.Larry Fitz

3.Steve Smith

4.Moss

8.TO

11.LEE

Top 3 are a toss-up. Moss has faded and TO has faded.Although they are both still superior WRs even at their advanced ages.

Lee at 11 gets respect although he is the poor man's Steve Smith. Little man Smith dominates with B minus QB ing while little man Lee has disappeared with C+ QBing.