Hiya Bills Fans

Just stopped in to say hello in advance of the game.

If anybody tries to tell you that Jets fans are taking the Bills lightly, don't believe them. We know your team is better than its record and better than when we beat them in October. Looks like the McGahee gamble is working out.

Beating you guys in your house is always a challenge, but I'm pretty sure we can promise Bledsoe a long day.

Prediction: Jets by 7.

If anybody tries to tell you that Jets fans are taking the Bills lightly, don't believe them.  We know your team is better than its record and better than when we beat them in October.  Looks like the McGahee gamble is working out.

Beating you guys in your house is always a challenge, but I'm pretty sure we can promise Bledsoe a long day. 

Prediction:  Jets by 7.

103637[/snapback]

good to have ya on the board. Hopefully it will be a close one.

Prediction: Jets by 7.

If anybody tries to tell you that Jets fans are taking the Bills lightly, don't believe them.  We know your team is better than its record and better than when we beat them in October.  Looks like the McGahee gamble is working out.

103637[/snapback]

Thanks for coming over, we're looking forward to adding to our longest winning streak of the season at your expense. :D

103637[/snapback]

Nice to see you again Bob!

Our OL has stepped up some over the past couple of weeks, especially with Willis helping in pass protection. Our D has improved with Lawyer Milloy coming off of his injury.

It should be a good test for both teams, and looks like it will be another interesting game.

I'll take the Bills by a field goal plus some. I'll say by 5.

103637[/snapback]

I'm almost expecting a meteor to take out Paris. A class Jets fan? Who knew?

It'll be another close one between these two. The Jets are facing an uphill battle coming off an easy win on Monday night. Karma says whoever executes best in the 4th quarter wins this one.

103637[/snapback]

hey Bob, good to hear from you.

But I gotta tell ya, we are gonna do a rope-a-dope on your team. Bledsoe will get rushed so much through the 1st 3 quarters of the game, your D-Line is gonna get worn out. :D

seriously, it's always a good game when they get together as of late. I think the D and special teams will pull it out for us again.

23-21 Bills

I'm almost expecting a meteor to take out Paris.  A class Jets fan?  Who knew?

It'll be another close one between these two.  The Jets are facing an uphill battle coming off an easy win on Monday night.  Karma says whoever executes best in the 4th quarter wins this one.

103738[/snapback]

I've met a lot of classy Jets fans actually, all depends on where you look. And I'd still prefer the company of a Jets fan to an apathetic Fin fan or an arrogant Patriots fan.

I've met a lot of classy Jets fans actually, all depends on where you look.  And I'd still prefer the company of a Jets fan to an apathetic Fin fan or an arrogant Patriots fan.

103837[/snapback]

Well, thanks, Malta. I prefer Bills fans to those others, as well.

You know, I've got an old college girlfriend who lives in the Latham/Malta area. She's been emailing me lately, looking to hook up.

Hi Bob. Other teams fans are welcome here anytime to discuss football.

I hope the Bills find a way to protect Drew better than the last time we played. And that our Defense can actually hold a lead.

Good luck.

Bills win, I hope...

Well, thanks, Malta.  I prefer Bills fans to those others, as well.

You know, I've got an old college girlfriend who lives in the Latham/Malta area.  She's been emailing me lately, looking to hook up.

103847[/snapback]

And you're hanging around here? :P

Get cher butt up route 95 and swoon her. ;)