Today I am a man

Cugalabanza

In honor of this landmark achievement, I would like to make the following declaration:

I guarantee the Bills beat the Jets this weekend.

If I am wrong, you doubters can decide what I will show in my signature line for the rest of the season. If I'm right, I only ask that you acknowledge my genius.

In honor of this landmark achievement, I would like to make the following declaration:

If I am wrong, you doubters can decide what I will show in my signature line for the rest of the season.  If I'm right, I only ask that you acknowledge my genius.

103598[/snapback]

I must be half the man you are. I hit 500 today. :D

If I am wrong, you doubters can decide what I will show in my signature line for the rest of the season.  If I'm right, I only ask that you acknowledge my genius.

103598[/snapback]

Jeez, I thought you got a visit from one of the TBD babes. Now that would make you a man!

I seldom post, and when I do, more often than not it's in a thread that doesn't involve football.  But whenever I see that "Gringo" has posted, no matter the subject I'm interested;  I simply enjoy the way you say things.

May there be many 1000's of posts in your future.

104078[/snapback]

Get a room. :P

You are the dude that would like to get a room with him.. long alaska nights.. poonany...

104156[/snapback]

Look, "Ice South" is back. How long before you snap and leave again?

Still standing behind "the good ol' days when people helped one another"? I know, I know, everyone else is the problem. You're just misunderstood in a town filled with racists.

Get a room.  :P

104083[/snapback]

Looks like your entire life is centered on this innocuous board (need a dictionary?) Is this where you cruise for Fairbanks Boys? Big Stud picture with your gun! You are probably 4'3" with a 2 inch ......hahahahahahaha!

Look, "Ice South" is back.  How long before you snap and leave again? 

Still standing behind "the good ol' days when people helped one another"?  I know, I know, everyone else is the problem.  You're just misunderstood in a town filled with racists.

104159[/snapback]

I only pop back to spank your KzooMike ass..and I'd piss Genny :P on your grave