This is Good Stuff. Serious Allegations about Microsoft, Intel and th

The Dean

Oh, do NOT get me started on that one. Friggin' scientist-wanna-be's who do spectroscopic analysis of condensation trails but have never heard of "supersaturation". :rolleyes::wallbash:

I'm a very bad parent and have dealt with supersaturation many times. The heaviest diaper that I ever changed weighed more than the 3 year old.

I'm a very bad parent and have dealt with supersaturation many times. The heaviest diaper that I ever changed weighed more than the 3 year old.

Dude, come on, you do know that diapers should be changed at least every year?

3-year old kids wear diapers? Too lazy to potty train?

The heaviest diaper that I ever changed weighed more than the 3 year old.

If you do a mass spectroscopy of the diaper, I'm sure you'll find your son is part of a government conspiracy...

Which may be a good thing for you, really. Unless he's already started reading his Machiavelli.

Was it a swim diaper? Was it being used at a Canadian water park between July 8 and 9th when the temperature goes above freezing?

I didn't read it, but I am assuming since you excluded them, Bush and Cheney were the center of this?

Lets not forget that Microsoft® is a subsidiary of Haliburton® and Intel is a subsidiary of Exxon-Mobil®

Of course the Yakuza run it all anyway