Old Bills Logo?

mrags

I remember a while back someone posted a link of the OLD bills logo that was very cartoon like that actually had Buffalo Bill Cody riding a Buffalo. Does anyone have that link? I have searched on the internet as well as this site and cant find it.

Thanks in advance

I remember a while back someone posted a link of the OLD bills logo that was very cartoon like that actually had Buffalo Bill Cody riding a Buffalo. Does anyone have that link? I have searched on the internet as well as this site and cant find it.

Thanks in advance

No Buffalo Bill Cody here, but some interesting similar old logos.

Try here...

link

I love that logo - wish the Bills would find some way to incorporate it, not necessarily on the helmets, but somewhere in their marketing collateral.

edit: looks like you already found that one.

Thanks Senator

Thanks 7-9,

I was able to find that one. I found the old Bills logo I was looking for but not the link with all of the other teams of that time. Please let me know if anyone else has this link.

Thanks

http://www.billsbackers.com/index.html

Linky Thingy

Is this what you are looking for? It doesn't have all of the AAFC logos, but it has some. I have all of them, but they are not online.

I might be the only one that doesn't like either the throwbacks or the current ones. I do like the same logo helmet as now, but the white one instead of the red. I think that looks good with our current unis. I like white helmets, just not the standing red buffalo logo.

don1 definition

don (dän)

noun

1. a distinguished man

2. Brit. a head, tutor, or fellow of a college or university, esp. at Oxford or Cambridge

3. an important Mafia leader

Etymology: Sp < L domnus, contr. < dominus, master: see dominate

don2 definition

Don (dän)

noun

1. Sir; Mr.: a Spanish title of respect, used with the given name: abbrev. D Don Pedro

2. a Spanish nobleman or gentleman

don1 definition

don (dän)

noun

1. a distinguished man

2. Brit. a head, tutor, or fellow of a college or university, esp. at Oxford or Cambridge

3. an important Mafia leader

Etymology: Sp < L domnus, contr. < dominus, master: see dominate

don2 definition

Don (dän)

noun

1. Sir; Mr.: a Spanish title of respect, used with the given name: abbrev. D Don Pedro

2. a Spanish nobleman or gentleman

Reminds me of of this classic invalid argument from a logic class, long ago:

All Oxford dons are profound scholars

No insensitive souls are great lovers of music

All Don Juans are sensitive souls

All profound scholars are great lovers of music

So, all Oxford dons are Don Juans.

Reminds me of of this classic invalid argument from a logic class, long ago:

All Oxford dons are profound scholars

No insensitive souls are great lovers of music

All Don Juans are sensitive souls

All profound scholars are great lovers of music

So, all Oxford dons are Don Juans.

That's what I call an intellectual flyover. I'm not understanding the argument and on top of that you've given me a headache. Thanks Dean.

That's what I call an intellectual flyover. I'm not understanding the argument and on top of that you've given me a headache. Thanks Dean.

The Dean: the same guy who broke out the "Suppress them! Suppress them! Make them relinquish the ball!" cheer at the Bills-Titans game, circa the First Annual TBD Tailgate.

That was before he got tossed out of the stadium ... :rolleyes:

The Dean: the same guy who broke out the "Suppress them! Suppress them! Make them relinquish the ball!" cheer at the Bills-Titans game, circa the First Annual TBD Tailgate.

He actually used that cheer?

(Without attribution, I suppose. :thumbdown: )