What's up with Moulds' smart mouth?

I wasn't ctiricizing you but it obviously you don't like DJ. And the fact, you can call someone like Mangini more qualified and neglect to mention that Jauron was a coach of the year shows your bias.

Give the examples of coaches that are on the 2nd job in the NFL, have any had a worse QB situation than Losman for seasons/ a rookie/ 2nd year Edwards?

You are 100% delusional if you feel DJ is even adequate, as a head coach. Coach of the year award was rendered completely invalid since it was awarded to DJ.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What was wrong with Moulds comments???? Dude told the truth. I kind of like an Ex-Bill telling it like it is instead of the girlie-men posters who never played the game complaining about what Eric said.

oh and BTW I still got my Moulds jersey lol :cry:

Truth hurts sometimes. Thurman said the same thing last year. Hope OBD is paying attention.

You are 100% delusional if you feel DJ is even adequate, as a head coach. Coach of the year award was rendered completely invalid since it was awarded to DJ.

And you're completely delusional if you think the Bills were a playoff team led by Losman or Edwards in his 1st 2 years. But Jauron is the devil and any other coach would have had this team in the Super Bowl.

What was wrong with Moulds comments???? Dude told the truth. I kind of like an Ex-Bill telling it like it is instead of the girlie-men posters who never played the game complaining about what Eric said.

oh and BTW I still got my Moulds jersey lol :cry:

Truth hurts sometimes. Thurman said the same thing last year. Hope OBD is paying attention.

they're not paying any attenion at all. DJ is too busy counting his blessings and Brandon still has his tongue up Ralph's a**.

How does that taste, B?

And you're completely delusional if you think the Bills were a playoff team led by Losman or Edwards in his 1st 2 years. But Jauron is the devil and any other coach would have had this team in the Super Bowl.

ok, you win, tha balance of the proof certainly lies on your side of the argument. 9 seasons, 1 winnier. The proof is in the pudding, sir!

3) Is Moulds Miss Cleo or something? It is completely foolish to say anything definite before a season starts. If TO catches 10 tds and is a model teammate, then Moulds was wrong and Jauron was the right coach for the job. If TO begins to start questioning Trent's sexuality, then Jauron failed and Moulds was right. But anything before then is complete speculation and not based on fact.

As for DJ, he has his faults. But look what he did in 07. The bills looked like hospital ER and he did a great job getting to 7-9. He coached a great first half of 08 and then Edwards stunk it up. You have to let him at least try this year.

Give the examples of coaches that are on the 2nd job in the NFL, have any had a worse QB situation than Losman for seasons/ a rookie/ 2nd year Edwards?

The nerve of you two trying to confuse the issue with some facts. The perception around here doesn't neccessarily equate to reality. A lot has changed in the last 12 plus months but this isn't recognized or taken into consideration one bit.

I do agree that if the Bills miss the post season again this year that there should and will be bigger changes to come and I'd be quite confidant that it will start with Jauron BUT until that becomes factual I'm going to give this coach, staff, team and franchise the benefit of the doubt. Be careful what you wish for folks. If we keep running people out of town we might be losing some good people/personnel in the process. This administration (Brandon) gave Jauron a vote of confidence this year, there must be a good reason for it.

Sometimes in these witch hunts there's no witches to burn.

Turk Shconert was awful. Edwards is much better than JP but far from accomplished. Teams had no problem game planning against Turk Schonerts boring ass offense. Hes the worst Offensive coordinator in the NFL. Just like Ellison is the worst starter, and Fewell is the worst D-coordinator.

It's that simple. We arent winning games and going to the playoffs because our organization sucks starting from the top down. Bad owner hires bad personell, hires bad coaches = no playoffs.

The nerve of you two trying to confuse the issue with some facts. The perception around here doesn't neccessarily equate to reality. A lot has changed in the last 12 plus months but this isn't recognized or taken into consideration one bit.

I do agree that if the Bills miss the post season again this year that there should and will be bigger changes to come and I'd be quite confidant that it will start with Jauron BUT until that becomes factual I'm going to give this coach, staff, team and franchise the benefit of the doubt. Be careful what you wish for folks. If we keep running people out of town we might be losing some good people/personnel in the process. This administration (Brandon) gave Jauron a vote of confidence this year, there must be a good reason for it.

Sometimes in these witch hunts there's no witches to burn.

Brandon was completely hamstrung by his own and Ralphs decision to extend Dj after 6 games last season.

He retained DJ either by choice or by the proxy of his earier extension.

Brandon has a brown nose to say the least, he is intern-boy to this day. "Get me some coffee, and retain DJ, Brandon." "OK, boss, after should i wax your car?"

ummm Tipster...

It was Wilson who gave Jauron the contract after getting and pumped after the 5-1 start. Hindsight is a mother aint it??

You run coaches out of town who are bad. Juaron is a below average coach and his record proves it.

THAT IS the reason why people went crazy after the season was over when he was kept on for another year.

nice guy, has good people skills, players like him, bad game day coach

Well in this business you have to take whats given to you and make it work and Jauron has not done that except for 1 year in Chi-town.

Brandon was completely hamstrung by his own and Ralphs decision to extend Dj after 6 games last season.

He retained DJ either by choice or by the proxy of his earier extension.

Brandon has a brown nose to say the least, he is intern-boy to this day. "Get me some coffee, and retain DJ, Brandon." "OK, boss, after should i wax your car?"

C'mon, come up with something better than that. I'm sure you're well aware of the changes that Brandon has made since he took the full reins and if not you should go back and review the last 15 months. I believe the players AND coaches are going to be accountable under Brandon's watch. Popular or not look at this off season alone. People are not going to be allowed to just show up and collect a check.

C'mon, come up with something better than that. I'm sure you're well aware of the changes that Brandon has made since he took the full reins and if not you should go back and review the last 15 months. I believe the players AND coaches are going to be accountable under Brandon's watch. Popular or not look at this off season alone. People are not going to be allowed to just show up and collect a check.

Point well taken. Brandon is a young guy and also new to the job, and has been making some changes and decisions.

You are right, let's give him another year. DJ retaining was not up to him.

My bad, we give him 12 more months.

But then, open season, if things don't start to improve.

ok?

ummm Tipster...

It was Wilson who gave Jauron the contract after getting and pumped after the 5-1 start. Hindsight is a mother aint it??

You run coaches out of town who are bad. Juaron is a below average coach and his record proves it.

THAT IS the reason why people went crazy after the season was over when he was kept on for another year.

nice guy, has good people skills, players like him, bad game day coach

Well in this business you have to take whats given to you and make it work and Jauron has not done that except for 1 year in Chi-town.

First off let me clarify that I'm not convinced one way or the other on how qualified Jauron truly is. I believe, as many others here do, that this year determines Jauron and his job security. I also believe that Jauron, regardless of his competency as a coach, has the right demeanor to deal with TO.

What I didn't like was Moulds discounting TO being under the right coaching here in Buffalo and stating that Belichick would be the answer. Matter of fact he's wrong. Let's face it, TO is NOT a team player and that is EXACTLY what Belichick and the Patriots are all about and that is what has made that program successful. Why hasn't ANYONE recognize that FACT? That whole situation would be a total mess if TO was on that team. His antics wouldn't be tolerated for a NY minute. Here, in Buffalo, TO is going to be highlighted and he will be the show. That's what feeds his tremendous ego and that's ok. He needs a team like us and we're a team that needs someone like him. It's a temporary marriage that is good for both parties. So Moulds COMPLETELY whiffed on this one but he he didn't want to miss this opportunity to spit in someone's face again.

Point well taken. Brandon is a young guy and also new to the job, and has been making some changes and decisions.

You are right, let's give him another year. DJ retaining was not up to him.

My bad, we give him 12 more months.

But then, open season, if things don't start to improve.

ok?

That's fair.

First off let me clarify that I'm not convinced one way or the other on how qualified Jauron truly is. I believe, as many others here do, that this year determines Jauron and his job security. I also believe that Jauron, regardless of his competency as a coach, has the right demeanor to deal with TO.

What I didn't like was Moulds discounting TO being under the right coaching here in Buffalo and stating that Belichick would be the answer. Matter of fact he's wrong. Let's face it, TO is NOT a team player and that is EXACTLY what Belichick and the Patriots are all about and that is what has made that program successful. Why hasn't ANYONE recognize that FACT? That whole situation would be a total mess if TO was on that team. His antics wouldn't be tolerated for a NY minute. Here, in Buffalo, TO is going to be highlighted and he will be the show. That's what feeds his tremendous ego and that's ok. He needs a team like us and we're a team that needs someone like him. It's a temporary marriage that is good for both parties. So Moulds COMPLETELY whiffed on this one but he he didn't want to miss this opportunity to spit in someone's face again.

Quick question.... was Randy Moss EVER considered a team player before he went to NE?

My thing is Moulds was correct in saying that NE coaching staff is better than Buffalo's. He did not explain why he felt like that but I think it is clear, Belicheck would had handled TO the same way he handled Moss and anybody for that matter the same way. Either you go with the program or we kick your ass out.

This brings me back to way TO is here in the first place. To sell tickets , to provide Lee Evans some relief from being doubled team, and maybe most important, to offset the fact or blindside fans of the fact that still retained a sub-par coach for another season.

so even though Moulds may have spit at his former team IMO he was right and I cant understand why you say he wiffed when it was the stone cold truth.

Quick question.... was Randy Moss EVER considered a team player before he went to NE?

My thing is Moulds was correct in saying that NE coaching staff is better than Buffalo's. He did not explain why he felt like that but I think it is clear, Belicheck would had handled TO the same way he handled Moss and anybody for that matter the same way. Either you go with the program or we kick your ass out.

This brings me back to way TO is here in the first place. To sell tickets , to provide Lee Evans some relief from being doubled team, and maybe most important, to offset the fact or blindside fans of the fact that still retained a sub-par coach for another season.

so even though Moulds may have spit at his former team IMO he was right and I cant understand why you say he wiffed when it was the stone cold truth.

I think that Moss displayed in the past that he can play in the framework of a team (Minnesota). I also don't remember Moss demanding the attention and the ball like TO has shown at every stop he's been at.

I never said that Buffalo has the better coaching staff OR that Belichick/New England isn't a great program. What I said was I believe Jauron, his demeanor and the situation in Buffalo is better suited for someone like TO than it would be with Belichick and the team concept that is intact over in New England. You said yourself, either you go with the program or they'll kick his ass out. Guess what? TO would have got his ass kicked out if he were in New England. So how would TO have been more successful under Belichick/New England than Jauron/Buffalo??! You're making this easy.

I think you're pretty accurate on your first two accounts on why TO is in Buffalo and that is to sell tickets and give Evans some relief. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THAT? As far as to blindside fans to the fact that they can retain a sub-par coach is hysterical. LOL! You don't really mean that, do you? Do you??