Levi Jones Not Going West

I would think the pre-draft feelers were from Buffalo, Cleveland, Pittsburgh and probably the Lions?

It's tough to dig up any info on this guy on the web.

I sure hope the Bills look into this with some aggression. When healthy, the guy can play!

If the Bills do sign him and he passes his physical, he would probably man the LT spot. So how would our offensive line look? Jones - Levitre - Hangartner - Wood - Walker? Were does that leave Butler?

If the Bills do sign him and he passes his physical, he would probably man the LT spot. So how would our offensive line look? Jones - Levitre - Hangartner - Wood - Walker? Were does that leave Butler?

i think it would mean Walker is gone. the line would be Jones - Levitre - Hangartner - Wood - Butler

i think it would mean Walker is gone. the line would be Jones - Levitre - Hangartner - Wood - Butler

I don't think so..

Jones

Wood

Hangartner

Butler

Walker

with Levitre/Chambers/Simmons/Bell as backups.

I don't think so..

Jones

Wood

Hangartner

Butler

Walker

with Levitre/Chambers/Simmons/Bell as backups.

Simmons? Did I miss something, or wishful thinking?

No way Levitre would start over Butler. DJ is not gonna start two rookies at OG unless Andy is the second coming of Jim Ritcher.

Jones

Wood

Hangartner

Butler

Walker

HAHAH. Now it says Levi Jones is going to pay the Bills $25 mil over 5 years

full post on wikipedia: May 8th, 2009. Levi Jones has agreed to pay the Buffalo Bills 25 million dollars over 5 years. This will give the Bills a 5 million dollar a year credit on there annual salary cap. Since 2010 is an ucapped year for the NFL the Bill will be awarded an extra 1st rd pick (#33) at the end of the 1st round in 2010.

How do you add to the wikipedia page? can anyone do it?

full post on wikipedia: May 8th, 2009. Levi Jones has agreed to pay the Buffalo Bills 25 million dollars over 5 years. This will give the Bills a 5 million dollar a year credit on there annual salary cap. Since 2010 is an ucapped year for the NFL the Bill will be awarded an extra 1st rd pick (#33) at the end of the 1st round in 2010.

How do you add to the wikipedia page? can anyone do it?

Anyone can do it.

I think it would probably mean that one of the two rookies, if not up to par, would sit for a portion of the season under Butler. I don't get a warm and comfy that two rookies, no matter how good they can be and probably will be, will both be ready to start full time as soon as the season starts. Plus, wouldn't some depth be great on the OL?

Wonder why Wikipedia says that Levi signed a 3 yr. $13.5 million dollar contract with the Bills??

Because it is Wikipedia and anyone can modify or add to it. As a matter of a fact, one of my daughter's school teachers often gives online assignments but strictly forbids using Wikipedia. He often goes in and modifies an article on Wikipedia to make it wrong, just so he can see if his students use that site.

Wonder why Wikipedia says that Levi signed a 3 yr. $13.5 million dollar contract with the Bills??

Because someone from here was messing around with it. <_<

A note of interest from Tim's chat:

craig new york: Any news if the Bills will bring in Levi Jones? Do you think he is interested in playing in Buffalo?

SportsNation Tim Graham: I'm not sure of the Bills' interest level in Levi Jones. I know they SHOULD be. I've also been told by a source close to Jones he likes the idea of playing for Buffalo but will take his time before he signs with anybody.

As an outstanding backup who can play guard or tackle with some game experience. Not to mention the fact he is till very young, and should be able to compete with any of them for a starting job.