Is Ed Kilgore on crack or just a moron?

too much toupee' glue is taking it's toll.

I was going to say that too. Saw him at a Denny's a year or two after he came to Buffalo. Wasn't wearing his rug then.

Sorry, but Vic Carucci is a clown too. The guy has been such a big Dick Jauron apologist on Sirius NFL radio that I lost ALL respect for that guy. Last year he'd never fail to get me angry while giving his moronic and backward opinions about the Bills. He can shove his "continuity" and "it's the player's fault" arguments you know where.

He is also just flat out wrong alot. His game analysis is wrong alot, his offseason predicitions and trade values are way off base, his personel assessment is awful, and he makes speculation on his reported knoledge of the Bills FO that is almost always wrong. For a guy with alot of inside info, he is just effing wrong all the time, and seems to talk and write for the sake of it. not a huge Carucci fan if you couldnt tell. I like that he is local, but that is about all I think he has going for him. Ed Kilgore is just an idiot turn on the news turn off the sound and just watch the high lights, he is a complete hack. I like Tim Graham alot though.

I think Ed needs a little love here. Obviously this column is to be filed in the bonehead folder, but I don't think the hatred being expressed is warranted.

Local sports programming is now regulated to 2-3 minutes (count it for yourself) of the 30-minute broadcast. Even if Kilgore was Bob Costas he wouldn't have adequete airtime to express valid points anyway.

The day's of Rick Azar's "As I See It" rants are long gone.

Kilgore's a nice guy that blew one big time - cut him some slack.

I think Ed needs a little love here. Obviously this column is to be filed in the bonehead folder, but I don't think the hatred being expressed is warranted.

Local sports programming is now regulated to 2-3 minutes (count it for yourself) of the 30-minute broadcast. Even if Kilgore was Bob Costas he wouldn't have adequete airtime to express valid points anyway.

The day's of Rick Azar's "As I See It" rants are long gone.

Kilgore's a nice guy that blew one big time - cut him some slack.

Cut people some slack? Around here? :censored:

He is also just flat out wrong alot. His game analysis is wrong alot, his offseason predicitions and trade values are way off base, his personel assessment is awful, and he makes speculation on his reported knoledge of the Bills FO that is almost always wrong. For a guy with alot of inside info, he is just effing wrong all the time, and seems to talk and write for the sake of it. not a huge Carucci fan if you couldnt tell. I like that he is local, but that is about all I think he has going for him. Ed Kilgore is just an idiot turn on the news turn off the sound and just watch the high lights, he is a complete hack. I like Tim Graham alot though.

Either he's dumb or he's being insincere by misrepresenting what's wrong with this team in fear of burning his lifelong bridges with the organization.