Everyone ok with..

I would love to see the right side stay intact. I think Jones (if healthy), Chambers, or Bell could do just as good as Walker at LT. I really don't like Walker over there. And if we are going no huddle I worry about Walker tiring, he's a big man.

Jones - Wood - Hangartner - Butler - Walker/Chambers works for me. Butler has been injury prone and we would have Levitre to back him up.

Walker,Wood, Hangartner, Levitre, Butler? Everyone ok with that starting line come the start of the season?

I like this line, it's solid, could lead to some continuity with the youngsters in there, and Chambers and Bell will get some time in on the rotation.

I think everyone is just assuming that Butler will move to RT and Langston to LT. I for one believe that Chambers will start at LT, Langston will stay at RT with Butler working at both G and T. One of the rookies may not start, or Hangartner may not, but I think you will see Walker stay on the right side, or move to the bench if Butler and the rooks beat him out. The best lineman will be on the field, and from watching both Walker and Chmabers on the left side, I would say Chambers did a better job.

I think everyone is just assuming that Butler will move to RT and Langston to LT. I for one believe that Chambers will start at LT, Langston will stay at RT with Butler working at both G and T. One of the rookies may not start, or Hangartner may not, but I think you will see Walker stay on the right side, or move to the bench if Butler and the rooks beat him out. The best lineman will be on the field, and from watching both Walker and Chmabers on the left side, I would say Chambers did a better job.

If they do a high tempo no huddle they all will see plenty of time. Actually it justifies keeping more OL than normal.

I would love to see the right side stay intact. I think Jones (if healthy), Chambers, or Bell could do just as good as Walker at LT. I really don't like Walker over there. And if we are going no huddle I worry about Walker tiring, he's a big man.

Jones - Wood - Hangartner - Butler - Walker/Chambers works for me. Butler has been injury prone and we would have Levitre to back him up.

Jones? :devil:

I like the proposed O-line except that Walker at LT is far from ideal. I expect him to get a lot of help.

Walker,Wood, Hangartner, Levitre, Butler? Everyone ok with that starting line come the start of the season?

Worst O-Line in the AFC East by far.. Speculating on 2 rookies at guard, a career back-up scrub as a FA pick-up to start at Center, and a promising guard switched to RT.. What a sham

Worst O-Line in the AFC East by far.. Speculating on 2 rookies at guard, a career back-up scrub as a FA pick-up to start at Center, and a promising guard switched to RT.. What a sham

Please.

If Chambers is our starting left tackle we are screwed..He is below average at best...

Your assessment of Hangartner is way off. He's entering his fifth season in the league and has started 27 games. The Panthers were very sorry to see him go, but didn't have the cap space. He will be a fine center. I'm o.k. with big Langston Walker at LT, not so confident in Butler at RT, and time will tell if the rookie guards live up to their billing. I think they will be all right.

Do we have a choice?

Sure. Since Hangartner is the only guy who is penned-in to start, at center, the Bills could keep Butler and Walker on the right side, have Wood start at LG, and Bell or Chambers start at LT. That would create the least amount of disruption.

I can live with it right now.In a few years I can see it being much better because of the young talent and who knows maybe it can jell into one of the better units in the league. I guess time will tell. Experiance is the thing they lack talent should not be a factor.

2 rookies, and a 366 lb RT moving over to LT.

What's not to like?

Hey, Dick Jauron likes it.

At least publicly. Moving a fat, out of shape RT with limited lateral mobility to the most demanding position on the OL? Sure, whatever.

And this idea that Butler can play OT in the NFL because he played there three years ago in college, why not?

Throw in two rookies, who I'm both fine with and a guy who's never been a long term center and voila, a new re-invented OL.

Your assessment of Hangartner is way off. He's entering his fifth season in the league and has started 27 games. The Panthers were very sorry to see him go, but didn't have the cap space. He will be a fine center. I'm o.k. with big Langston Walker at LT, not so confident in Butler at RT, and time will tell if the rookie guards live up to their billing. I think they will be all right.

Hangartner only started when a regular got hurt. If he had a future, they would have signed him.. This line blows. Of course the company line is to say have confidence in what they have..