Everyone ok with..

Hey, Dick Jauron likes it.

At least publicly. Moving a fat, out of shape RT with limited lateral mobility to the most demanding position on the OL? Sure, whatever.

And this idea that Butler can play OT in the NFL because he played there three years ago in college, why not?

Throw in two rookies, who I'm both fine with and a guy who's never been a long term center and voila, a new re-invented OL.

And you know better?

Hangartner only started when a regular got hurt. If he had a future, they would have signed him.. This line blows. Of course the company line is to say have confidence in what they have..

Obviously you know nothing about Hangartner, yet talk like you do. :devil:

And you know better?

Ah, the old, "you're not in the NFL, never have been and never will be" defense.

Tell me, what do you know to contradict my opinion wise sage.

I don't feel comfortable with a new starter or new position of five out five positions on the line. And with a relatively new TE (either Fine, Schouman, or Nelson) there is plenty to learn in one off-season.

Ah, the old, "you're not in the NFL, never have been and never will be" defense.

Tell me, what do you know to contradict my opinion wise sage.

I don't feel comfortable with a new starter or new position of five out five positions on the line. And with a relatively new TE (either Fine, Schouman, or Nelson) there is plenty to learn in one off-season.

Would you have felt more comfortable with Peters skipping the entire off-/pre-season, and maybe more, again, if the Bills didn't commit almost 10% of their salary cap to him? Dockery at LG? Preston/Fowler at center? Royal at TE? Because hey, they played their positions for the Bills last year. :devil:

Is the situation ideal? No, it's not. But Hangartner is a guy who looks to be a significant upgrade over what the Bills have had and will be playing his preferred position. Wood was drafted to be a starter. Butler player RT in college, so it's not like it's totally unfamiliar to him. And Walker will get help at LT should be prove not to be up to the task alone. Levitre at RG is more of a concern, but the Bills will get that group together ASAP and see what they've got. As I said, at worst they keep Butler and Walker on the right side, start Wood at LG, and start Chambers of Bell at LT and give them help. But if they want to make wholesale changes, they must think the other combo will be the best one ultimately, with the caveat that Bell will replace Walker at LT down the line.

Walker,Wood, Hangartner, Levitre, Butler? Everyone ok with that starting line come the start of the season?

I'm ok with that lineup. It's the lineup i assumed would happen. Next year if Wood gets the line calls down maybe he'll be the starting center. And we'll draft a few more top notch o-linemen. Wood and Levitre will hopefully be true Beasts. We need that aggressiveness. And hopefully it rubs off on the likes of our tame Walker.

Worst O-Line in the AFC East by far.. Speculating on 2 rookies at guard, a career back-up scrub as a FA pick-up to start at Center, and a promising guard switched to RT.. What a sham

Two years ago the Packers started two rookie guards. They were not even as highly drafted as Wood or Levitre. and they ended up opening holes for Ryan Grant. A lot of holes actually. Now stop being so pessimistic.

I would love to see the right side stay intact. I think Jones (if healthy), Chambers, or Bell could do just as good as Walker at LT. I really don't like Walker over there. And if we are going no huddle I worry about Walker tiring, he's a big man.

Jones - Wood - Hangartner - Butler - Walker/Chambers works for me. Butler has been injury prone and we would have Levitre to back him up.

I agree with what you wrote. I would like to sign Levi Jones as well to play LT, so Levitre or Wood can compete for one of the guard positions but maybe the front office and coaching staff like what they have as it is.