Bills Haters In The Media

Besides Mort, who else do you think has it out for the Bills?

For me its Rod Woodson from NFL Network. I can't remember him ever praising anything the Bills have done (at least not recently)

Woodson mentioned he loved coach Dick Jauron and liked many of his quality's as a head coach,like many of us Bills fans. He did point out however that he is 19 games under 500 and has a horrid record as an NFL head coach.

Marshall Faulk is the guy on NFL network that I think is a real Bills hater,but that might go back to his days playing for the Colts.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I always got the impression, dating back to the Kelly era, that Dan Dierdork never liked the Bills. It seemed to me when he was calling games that he always "rooted" for the other team. He would get excited over a big play against the Bills, but not so much when the Bills did well. Anyone else get that?

IT IS SOOOOO FAULK!!

The thing I hte most about Marshall is that he rips on teams for things that are totally wrong and off. Plus I have never head an analyst get more peoples names wrong than him.

Hes an idiot. Im not sure why he gets so much face time on NFLNetwork compared to some other guys like Terrell Davis who seem to know what the hell they are talking about.

How can you guys forget the #1 Bills hater of all time?

Joe Namath

????

If you were watching games from 1985-1992 or so you know what I am talking about. Every single Bills game he worked it was always:

"Well the Bills wouldn't be ahead 21-0 in the first quarter if it wasn't for Thurman Thomas(or Kelly, Reed, Bennet, Smith, etc.)" :devil:

-or-

"The Jets would be winning right now if they had a good offense, because they have held the Bills offense to 17 points in the first half" :devil: Yes Joe, and if my aunt had balls she'd be a juggler.

The funny part about Namath was not only his blatant bias against the Bills, it was that we was so bad at covering it up he made himself sound retarded every game.

Joe Namath

????

If you were watching games from 1985-1992 or so you know what I am talking about. Every single Bills game he worked it was always:

"Well the Bills wouldn't be ahead 21-0 in the first quarter if it wasn't for Thurman Thomas(or Kelly, Reed, Bennet, Smith, etc.)" :devil:

-or-

"The Jets would be winning right now if they had a good offense, because they have held the Bills offense to 17 points in the first half" :devil: Yes Joe, and if my aunt had balls she'd be a juggler.

The funny part about Namath was not only his blatant bias against the Bills, it was that we was so bad at covering it up he made himself sound retarded every game.

He justs wants to kiss you

Speaking of Bills Haters ... in this case Putz Azz kisser

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/powerrankings

I read Pete Prisco's post draft Power Rankings today...

#1 the Pats - They get Tom Brady back. They have the deepest team in the league. Oh, and they have the best coach. Add it up, and it's no wonder they are Super favorites.

#19 Bills - Can Terrell Owens make them a playoff team? That might be stretching it, but they will be better on offense

#21 JETS - How long does it take to get Mark Sanchez ready? If he's what they think he is, they will be better than expected. If not, it's a redshirt season and they will win six games.

# 26 Fish - They are the step back team this season. But in 2010, look out. I think Chad Henne will take over at some time this season.

well at least he's got some sense

Joe Namath

????

-or-

"The Jets would be winning right now if they had a good offense, because they have held the Bills offense to 17 points in the first half" :( Yes Joe, and if my aunt had balls she'd be a juggler.

I remember him getting ALOT of Bills games during that time too! Thing he used to say that absolutely grated on me was the way he talked about a football pleeeey, or the weeeey theeeey pleeeeey the game, that's designed to be an off-tackle pleeeeeey. :devil:

Just the way he would drag the word out and the way he turned the "a" sound into an "e" sound. Ugh...

For me its Rod Woodson from NFL Network. I can't remember him ever praising anything the Bills have done (at least not recently)

Bottom line is, there has been nothing good to say about this franchise over the past decade. Haters, no...more like realists. I'm not ecusing Marino though, he's a douche! :w00t:

I always got the impression, dating back to the Kelly era, that Dan Dierdork never liked the Bills. It seemed to me when he was calling games that he always "rooted" for the other team. He would get excited over a big play against the Bills, but not so much when the Bills did well. Anyone else get that?

All the time. Though he also decided early on that it was fun to crack jokes about what an awful place Buffalo was. It was hard to tell whether he meant it or whether he was just doing it as a kind of joke. Either way, he sounded like a lishping douchenozzle.

And I mean that in the nicest way.... :w00t:

Solomon Wilcox

He still can't pronounce Buffalo Bills. He says, Buffalo Beills. Get a new job dude.

I think Cowherd may be the worst sports radio personality, ever, and that is saying something... he represents everything I hate about ESPN over the last five years or so...

Ever listen to Max Kellerman? :w00t: :w00t:

All the time. Though he also decided early on that it was fun to crack jokes about what an awful place Buffalo was. It was hard to tell whether he meant it or whether he was just doing it as a kind of joke. Either way, he sounded like a lishping douchenozzle.

And I mean that in the nicest way.... :w00t:

Remember way back the TV show Coach. Well they used to do a little bit every week before kickoff of Monday night Football. One week Coach Hayden Fox asked Luther who was going to win between the Bills and whoever there oponent was. Luther responded "does it really matter, the Bills still have to go back to Buffalo." Of course the network was hammered by letters and calls from mad Buffalonians. The next week they come out for the little sketch and say they are sorry to the city of Buffalo. Then Coach asks Luther who was going to win between the Browns and whoever there opponent was, Luther responded "Does it matter the Browns still have to go back to Cleveland." Coach threw his script in the air and walked off stage. I always thought that was kind of funny even though it was a little rip on Buffalo.

Remember way back the TV show Coach. Well they used to do a little bit every week before kickoff of Monday night Football. One week Coach Hayden Fox asked Luther who was going to win between the Bills and whoever there oponent was. Luther responded "does it really matter, the Bills still have to go back to Buffalo." Of course the network was hammered by letters and calls from mad Buffalonians. The next week they come out for the little sketch and say they are sorry to the city of Buffalo. Then Coach asks Luther who was going to win between the Browns and whoever there opponent was, Luther responded "Does it matter the Browns still have to go back to Cleveland." Coach threw his script in the air and walked off stage. I always thought that was kind of funny even though it was a little rip on Buffalo.

I wish I had seen that. Jerry Van Dyke did an amazing job playing Luther V.

When 'Luther Van Dam' got mad...watch out!

Jim Rome is often complimentary of the Bills and Bills fans especially. Was it Rome who said last year that the NFL is just a better league when the Bills are good?

I think back in the day when I used to listen to him, I heard him say that from time to time... Jesus that puts things into perspective, he's most likely been saying that for 10 years now... :P