Boldin to the Lions

Wow, alot of you guys are overreacting. The OP was just having a little fun with the signing which indeed happened, Boldin to the Lions. I guess 3 straight 7-9 seasons are really getting to you guys.

BTW Sanchez.

Who you gonna throw to?

Hmmm, rookie quarterback, no receivers, rookie coach, lousy offensive and defensive coordinators, no cap room, two running backs who want more money...looks like you Jets are gonna be neck and neck with the Dolphins. For last place.

BTW Sanchez.

Who you gonna throw to?

Hmmm, rookie quarterback, no receivers, rookie coach, lousy offensive and defensive coordinators, no cap room, two running backs who want more money...looks like you Jets are gonna be neck and neck with the Dolphins. For last place.

Yeah, Dick Jauron is doing a marvelous job in Buffalo :devil:

Yeah, Dick Jauron is doing a marvelous job in Buffalo :devil:

That's all you got gangrene?

Let me ask you this. What is the all-time series record between the Bills and the Green Limpies?

Answer: Bills 52-44. The Jets are our b*tches.

Let me ask you another thing.

Why would a fan of another team come onto a Bills board? Perhaps to engage in some intelligent NFL debate?

I wish. You don't have the game or the intent. You're just another low-brow, moronic NFL troll that has nothing better to do than sneak into someone else's yard and spray graffiti on the walls.

When you go to the Dolphins site to stir up trouble (and we both know you will), tell them no B word slapping they can give you will compare to the one you just got. You're dismissed Green Limpy.

That's all you got gangrene?

Let me ask you this. What is the all-time series record between the Bills and the Green Limpies?

Answer: Bills 52-44. The Jets are our b*tches.

Let me ask you another thing.

Why would a fan of another team come onto a Bills board? Perhaps to engage in some intelligent NFL debate?

I wish. You don't have the game or the intent. You're just another low-brow, moronic NFL troll that has nothing better to do than sneak into someone else's yard and spray graffiti on the walls.

When you go to the Dolphins site to stir up trouble (and we both know you will), tell them no B word slapping they can give you will compare to the one you just got. You're dismissed Green Limpy.

I'm not sure if you know, but Jim Kelly isn't playing for the Bills anymore. The Jets are 13-9 against the Bills since 1998.