Joe Biden sez...don't fly on airplanes, don't get on a subway

Obama picked somebody so stupid as an insurance policy.

Even the white supremacists know how stupid Biden is and wouldn't think about assassinating Obama to make Biden president.

Obama picked somebody so stupid as an insurance policy.

Even the white supremacists know how stupid Biden is and wouldn't think about assassinating Obama to make Biden president.

It's referred to by most Presidential assassins as the "Dan Quayle maneuver."

Uh huh, uh huh, Mr Bluster goes for the tarnished tin ring once more. Does Biden have incriminating pictures of Obama, or what? Why would an intelligent man select Joe the Bumbler for a running mate? On the other hand, it was a solution to the any-port-in-the-Hill'ry-storm at the time.....

Mr President, you got a sack full a' a$$holes when you selected those two.

Uh huh, uh huh, Mr Bluster goes for the tarnished tin ring once more. Does Biden have incriminating pictures of Obama, or what? Why would an intelligent man select Joe the Bumbler for a running mate? On the other hand, it was a solution to the any-port-in-the-Hill'ry-storm at the time.....

Mr President, you got a sack full a' a$$holes when you selected those two.

Completely true. Seems to be a recent trend, we can go all the way back to Dan Quayle at the very least. Bush the Sr was the sole exception IMO (I don't remember much about Mondale).

Before Mondale they were sort of a figurehead in modern times. At least from my recollection, I am sure someone will quickly correct me.

Completely true. Seems to be a recent trend, we can go all the way back to Dan Quayle at the very least. Bush the Sr was the sole exception IMO (I don't remember much about Mondale).

Before Mondale they were sort of a figurehead in modern times. At least from my recollection, I am sure someone will quickly correct me.

Kinda makes you long for the days Aaron Burr was leading a coup to break the Lousiana Purchase off from the rest of the country. At least he was a smart VP with balls.