Should Bledsoe be done for the Preseason?

Steve,

Once again you have proved your a moron.  It doesn't matter how long you have been in the league you still need to practice everyday.

If you haven't noticed this sport is called football and people hit each other.  You can't babysit someone like that.

7632[/snapback]

YOU'RE not YOUR

Starters should be in the entire first half this game. They really need the work especially with a new staff and system. Next week you can limit the time they play, that's usually the game they limit starter's time in.

All that said it IS a moronic idea. Anyone with even a cursory knowledge of physiology knows that the brain-nerve-muscle links that athletes, musicians, pilots, drivers, etc. use can only be developed and maintained by repetition. Look up and buy a book called "Mozart's Brain".

7776[/snapback]

Is that why idiot posters seem to get more idiotic with time? :lol:

Bledsoe needs to play if not for anything more but to get in synch with the offensive linemen. Protection has been a problem for too long. If Bledsoe has a better idea of what his linemen can and cannot do then maybe he will make better decisions in the pocket (..and lack of one)...

Ok all the bickering aside, i'll say that bledsoe needs as many reps as he can get with the first string offense. He needs practice with the completely new playbook. Most of the plays hopefully will be running plays, or low risk passing plays, so the chance that he'd get injured is pretty slight. Plus, he's about the toughest QB ever, so he's got that going for him.

Ok all the bickering aside, i'll say that bledsoe needs as many reps as he can get with the first string offense.  He needs practice with the completely new playbook.  Most of the plays hopefully will be running plays, or low risk passing plays, so the chance that he'd get injured is pretty slight.  Plus, he's about the toughest QB ever, so he's got that going for him.

8089[/snapback]

...which is nice.

:lol:

Kota - did i hook up with your sister and dump her ugly ass or something? Whats with the bug up your ass towards me? Do like everyone else, and take what i say lightly. Im not here to win the god-damn nobel prize of message boards, but I can see with your ability to use such amazing terms like "moron" that you indeed are.

7695[/snapback]

That was f'in great. I read kota's post and couldn't wait to see what you'd say in response, and I almost spit my coffee out.