Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Surprise pick?

Or maybe its Marcus Freeman LB

or

TE Nelson, Ingram, or Casey

has to be one of them!

I've been really hoping for Ingram but now I'm not so sure after hearing that his injury was probably not fully healed.

If the Bills truly want to upgrade their TE spot, its an obvious move.

HOWEVER

I'm not sure they are truly that interested in doing so. It looks like they've had a lot of options to do so in the offseason and passed on all of them.

If they take a TE, its going to be a blocking TE like Pascoe.

They keep saying over and over that the Bills strategy is to stay true to their board, and they will go with the top rated player. What will they do if Chip Vaugh is their highest rated player. They did bring him in for a visit.

Having said that, there are still 3 TE's that I would like to have, Deadstroke mentioned it earlier, there concerns with Ingram's knee, some teams have him completely off their board. I had him as my 2nd highest ranked TE, I suppose that is why he has dropped in the draft.

I'd still like to have Casey or Nelson at the TE spot. Marcus Freeman is a thumper, and I wouldn't mind having him as well as our LB, I would have to think he would have a real shot at starting this year. Maybe even Sidbury, if the Bills think he can get it done.

Should be interesting.