Hell has a new resident

Except Katherine Harris...you LOVE the guy that tried to run her down...  <_<  How !@#$ed in the head do you have to be to have compassion for a known killer, but want dead a bit player in a four-year old political drama?

101510[/snapback]

Please try to retrieve your sense of humor...goodness..I'm just looking to get reactions

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you  people have the sense of humor of a pile of dog poop..now we can look forward to Arafat join Saddam and Satan in South Park episodes.

101505[/snapback]

There are some things that require more respect than simply saying "You have no sense of humor." It is easier to say you have no respect for your audience because it is a much, much truer statement.

Besides his beliefs...he was a husband, a father.....nice touch of class....

101442[/snapback]

He also approved the Munich Olympics attack. Mossad should've included him when they took their revenge.

Just heard the Americans in Fallujah are giving him several 21 gun salutes!!!

101544[/snapback]

Them be Marines, and I doubt there would honor that son of a B word. The maybe be firing multiple 21 gun salute only if his decaying !@#$ing body was in front of them. they would be firing directly into his carcus.

Of course.  My mistake.  Because every time I read " Love that guy who tried to run down that former witch of Sec. of State in Florida...." I think "Oh, he doesn't want her dead.  He's just saying she's ugly."  <_<

Bet you root for the Iraqi terrorists to kill our soldiers,  don't you?  Idiot.

101554[/snapback]

Yes idiot, that was my mission for 20 years in the US Navy, supporting terrorist......The story of Katherine harris was humorous in that it should to what extent this election had peopel riled up....I didn't wish harm on Katherine Harris...she was fine

Besides his beliefs...he was a husband, a father.....nice touch of class....did Arafat's politics officially touch yuor life..oh yeah another dead terrorist..hey guess what many more where he came from

101442[/snapback]

Wow (shaking my head in disgust)...That's all I can say regarding this post.

Hey kids, whazzup?

I don't know if I should sniff glue before or after I stop by here. The same folks who denounce our soldiers and want the entire chain of command fired through the SECDEF, because someone took a photo of a girl pointing at an Iraqi's genitals wants us to show compassion for Arafat, scum mastermind of hundreds of murders.

I'm confused.

Is "another dead terrorist" a bad thing?

Would you agree that there is countless amounts of opinions that are stevestrojan on this forum

101562[/snapback]

Yes, I would...but there's a wide gulf between holding a stevestojan opinion and being a total !@#$ just to get a rise out of people. I don't give a flying !@#$ about the former...but anyone who wants to indulge the latter deserves a serious beating.

Hey kids, whazzup?

I don't know if I should sniff glue before or after I stop by here. The same folks who denounce our soldiers and want the entire chain of command fired through the SECDEF, because someone took a photo of a girl pointing at an Iraqi's genitals wants us to show compassion for Arafat, scum mastermind of hundreds of murders.

I'm confused.

101564[/snapback]

Maybe they will name a new "HP" flavor after him??

They danced in the streets in Cuba when Batista was driven out of power.  I'll celebrate when I know who replaces him.

101567[/snapback]

With any luck, no one does...which fragments the violent factions of the Palestine Authority (are they still technically known as the PLO these days?), allowing the Israelis and Jordanians to clean them up, while the moderates in the Palestine Authority are able to successfully negotiate for peace and a Palestinian country with Israel...

...yeah, I know. Pipe dream. Would be nice, though, wouldn't it? More likely is that the entire Palestinian population believes that the Mossad killed him with US bioweapons, and the violence continues or even escalates...

Hey kids, whazzup?

I'm confused.

101564[/snapback]

Methinks I'm about ready for that beer. How 'bout you <_<

They danced in the streets in Cuba when Batista was driven out of power.  I'll celebrate when I know who replaces him.

101567[/snapback]

I think that Mossad's actions to eliminate much of Hamas senior leadership over the last year are becoming much more clear. I don't think that Arafat's mysterious illness was a sudden shock to them, and they knew that it would have been a major mess if Arafat went down and all the top Hamas guys were still around.

This makes it a lot easier for Queria or Abbas to emerge.

More likely is that the entire Palestinian population believes that the Mossad killed him with US bioweapons,  and the violence continues or even escalates...

101577[/snapback]

"The Devil You Know" theory. I think short-term, the violence will escalate. IMO, one thing he did in recent years, albeit not very well, was to reign in some of the (relatively speaking) more fanatical factions of the PLO. Without him there, there's no telling what will happen. I think it was KRC who earlier alluded to a power vaccuum. Someone's going to fill it. Who that person might be, and what level of fanaticism he has, just might make things much worse long-term.