We just picked the best gaurd and center in this years draft!!

Magox

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

We just got this year's best gaurd and center in this year's draft.

Woods and Levitre, not only are they rated as top prospects, but they are tough guys who don't get pushed around.

:wallbash:

Yeah, Nasty and tough. I suddenly like our O-line with these picks and the two free agents and Chambers and Bell growing. Things are looking up.

We just got this year's best gaurd and center in this year's draft.

Woods and Levitre, not only are they rated as top prospects, but they are tough guys who don't get pushed around.

:wallbash:

Yup...Im happpy with it...would have prefered to keep our 3rd for a TE, but I am pleased with these two...

Yeah, Nasty and tough. I suddenly like our O-line with these picks and the two free agents and Chambers and Bell growing. Things are looking up.

We might actually win in the trenches, a miracle.

The thing I like best about those two picks is that both guys play mean. The Bills have had guys who play soft up front on the OL for years. Now, along with Butler, they have some attitude up front.

I know thats awesome, now someone slap Walker and get him pissed off, and we have a line.

I agree 100%. Before the trade I said they should have taken Unger instead of Byrd and they actually made a smart move to trade up and grab the best guard. Love it. Build from the inside (center) outward. Hopefully they live up to their reputation of good and nasty players.

If you were to tell me that at the end of the first day that we would have the quickest pass rusher and best G and C in the draft, I'd be good.

Throw in a Safety who is a ball-hawk and i'll even give you a high-five.

Now, let's trade Kelsay for a 4th. Trade our last 4th for Henderson and the new one for Schleffer and call it a draft

If you were to tell me that at the end of the first day that we would have the quickest pass rusher and best G and C in the draft, I'd be good.

Throw in a Safety who is a ball-hawk and i'll even give you a high-five.

Now, let's trade Kelsay for a 4th. Trade our last 4th for Henderson and the new one for Schleffer and call it a draft

AMEN ;-)

so is the line :

Bell-Levitre-Wood-Butler-Walker

or do you see hangarter in there somewhere?..maybe chambers at RT and Walker at LT?

Taking a wild stab, but I'd guess:

Walker-Wood-Hangarter-Butler-Chambers

With Levitre pushing Wood/Butler/Chambers and Bell pushing Chambers

hmm...maybe, but why not:

Walker-Levitre-Wood-Butler-Chambers/Bell

More likely. I agree. Jauron has shown a strong preference for not starting rookies if he can at all help it.