MORE INFORMED SPECULATION

jreed82

This comes from a good friend who was lucky enough to be part of the Bills mock session.....Told him I wouldn't post any information but I think its close enough to the draft that it won't cause any problems. And nobody is gonna believe it anyways.........

The Bills will not be trading to move up and they think there is a decent chance Andre Smith or Monroe falls to them. If the tackles don't drop to them the pick will most likely be>>>>>>AARON MAYBIN of PENN STATE

Don't be surprised if Pettigrew falls to them at 28 and they pass. They like Britton a lot.

Enjoy the draft....I know I will. GO BILLS

This comes from a good friend who was lucky enough to be part of the Bills mock session.....Told him I wouldn't post any information but I think its close enough to the draft that it won't cause any problems. And nobody is gonna believe it anyways.........

The Bills will not be trading to move up and they think there is a decent chance Andre Smith or Monroe falls to them. If the tackles don't drop to them the pick will most likely be>>>>>>AARON MAYBIN of PENN STATE

Don't be surprised if Pettigrew falls to them at 28 and they pass. They like Britton a lot.

so he's saying the Bills will grab both a LT and RT this year?..Most experts say Britt is a RT and won't be a good LT in the pros

Wow, he is lucky. But what exactly is the official Bills mock session, anyway? Maybe the inner circle jerks will draft Maybin, he certainly fits their needs and won't be considered a reach at 11. But how can you be so sure the Bills "won't trade up" or "won't trade down", when teams will call other teams CONSTANTLY during the draft. As the # 11 pick closes in, neither you, nor your lucky insider friend, nor Ralph Wilson for that matter, know what team will be calling with what offer, if that team has somebody they really want!! :thumbdown:

If they pass up pettigrew at 28 I will be so pissed. And if they take maybin instead of Orakpo that would be a huge mistake. I would like to see the bills trade down unless an elite d-line player falls to eleven. And I only see Orakpo and Raji as those types of players along the d-line.

And if they really want Britton I think he could be had in a trade up with their second using their two fourths or the third

If they pass up pettigrew at 28 I will be so pissed. And if they take maybin instead of Orakpo that would be a huge mistake. I would like to see the bills trade down unless an elite d-line player falls to eleven. And I only see Orakpo and Raji as those types of players along the d-line.

And if they really want Britton I think he could be had in a trade up with their second using their two fourths or the third

I am with you '89 .... I am on record as against taking a TE at 11. But if BP falls to 28 then we must take him. He will not last until 41, that is for sure ....

No idea about this report, but I too am expecting Maybin and Britton to be the picks. Yesterday I thought Ayers, but the more I think about it, they want a 3rd down passrusher and Maybin is that guy.

Pettigrew is just another in a long line of annual Tight End Pipedreams that we get to experience as Bills fans during the run up to draft weekend.

so he's saying the Bills will grab both a LT and RT this year?..Most experts say Britt is a RT and won't be a good LT in the pros

i think he is saying if they take Maybin at 11 they will take Britton at 28

Maybin is the last guy I want at 11

No idea about this report, but I too am expecting Maybin and Britton to be the picks. Yesterday I thought Ayers, but the more I think about it, they want a 3rd down passrusher and Maybin is that guy.

Pettigrew is just another in a long line of annual Tight End Pipedreams that we get to experience as Bills fans during the run up to draft weekend.

you want an every down DE at 11 not just a 3rd down pass rusher which is what a lot of people think Maybin is

Let's not forget that the Bills drafted TE Tony Hunter #12 overall above QB Jim Kelly #14 overall in 1983. That said I'm still not advocating we take Pettigrew at pick #11. As personally Pettigrew and Maybin are two guys I really don't want at #11.

i think he is saying if they take Maybin at 11 they will take Britton at 28

Maybin is the last guy I want at 11

ok I worded my point wrong I guess...I'm saying that Britton is "penciled in" as a RT prospect and not a LT prospect...does this mean he can't be a LT, thats not for me to say, I'm just stating what I've read from ppl that know more than me.

A REAL insider for a change?

Not sure. After all, Mayock and PFW were among the ones who called the Maybin/Britton exacta. (We'll see about the second half of that ticket.)

But he already has a better track record than most of the "inside sources" folks, no?

Not sure. After all, Mayock and PFW were among the ones who called the Maybin/Britton exacta. (We'll see about the second half of that ticket.)

But he already has a better track record than most of the "inside sources" folks, no?

Indeed. I'm not overwhelmed with with the Maybin pick, but he can't be much worse than the cornbread DEs we have now.