Mike Mayock's final top 20

nodnarb

As usual, the result of the draft will reveal just how much misinformation and outright lies there are leading up to this thing.

Makes for good TV, though. If you like that sort of thing.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/story?id=09000d5d...aign=TW_%20Day1

I wonder if this will be updated?

I can't understand why it's so hard to find Mayock's rankings, mocks, etc. on the NFL.Com site.

Anyone find an updated mock by Mayock?

As usual, the result of the draft will reveal just how much misinformation and outright lies there are leading up to this thing.

Makes for good TV, though. If you like that sort of thing.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/story?id=09000d5d...aign=TW_%20Day1

Not that I agree with him, completely, but I'd be fairly happy if the Bills come away with two of those guys. Take out the WRs, RBs, QBs and CBs, if they come out with two of the remaining players I would be THRILLED

After seeing his list, one Bills curveball pick could be Peria Jerry, DT, best fit in the 4-3, quick penetrator.

Jerry is not going to happen, I think the Bills Billieve that McCargo is going to come alive this year. No OLB either unless Curry is available. DiGeorgio will go to the Middle, and Poz to the outside.

Fusilli Jerry wouldn't be a bad pickup either.

Indeed.

:wallbash:

(That's a comment I have been fighting back for weeks, Quint. Bravo for pulling the trigger!)

Jerry is not going to happen, I think the Bills Billieve that McCargo is going to come alive this year. No OLB either unless Curry is available. DiGeorgio will go to the Middle, and Poz to the outside.

So why did they try to trade him? They may hope so, but it's unlikely that they really believe it strongly.