PFT Final Mock; What is Florio smoking

I was with you word for word until the last sentence. There is no justification for repeating a pattern of losing and stupidity. If there was, I would be glad to see Jauron coming back.

They can't justify fielding a small, non-aggressive dome style team in Buffalo. It isn't possible.

Make no mistake, they really might do something this dumb, but there can be no justification for repeating mistakes that deprive guys like us from seeing a playoff game.

I'm not saying that anyone would buy their justification for it, merely that they'll have a reason beyond 'he was the best player on our board.' They can argue, probably correctly, that either position may be a problem for them in the near future. Whether they can sell that argument to the fans...I don't know.

I'm not saying that anyone would buy their justification for it, merely that they'll have a reason beyond 'he was the best player on our board.' They can argue, probably correctly, that either position may be a problem for them in the near future. Whether they can sell that argument to the fans...I don't know.

Oh sure.....and I'm sorry if you thought my words were aimed at you. Not at all. :thumbsup: This time, I think a ton of other posters/fans are not going to buy into another Whitner type fiasco.

Did you see the thread about Denver looking to move up for a quarterback? It isn't 100% impossible for Sanchez to drop to us. The more things change.......

Wow, the reading comprehension and posting on this thread seem to be a bit below par. The PFT entry reads verbatim:

"As we were loading in the picks from Mr. X’s second mock draft, we barely could resist the urge to change some of the picks.

But this is Mr. X’s party, not ours. We’ll slap together our final (or close to final) mock draft at some point today.

For now, ridicule Mr. X. Please."

In other words, Florio doesn't make the picks, he states that someone else does the mock draft, he says after the first mock last week that he wanted to change some of the picks and he encourages readers to ridicule the mock drafter.

As he's stated several times, he doesn't like mock drafts, thinks they are a waste of time, and only has one posted for him because NFL fans are addicted to mock drafts.

Wow, the reading comprehension and posting on this thread seem to be a bit below par. The PFT entry reads verbatim:

"As we were loading in the picks from Mr. X’s second mock draft, we barely could resist the urge to change some of the picks.

But this is Mr. X’s party, not ours. We’ll slap together our final (or close to final) mock draft at some point today.

For now, ridicule Mr. X. Please."

In other words, Florio doesn't make the picks, he states that someone else does the mock draft, he says after the first mock last week that he wanted to change some of the picks and he encourages readers to ridicule the mock drafter.

As he's stated several times, he doesn't like mock drafts, thinks they are a waste of time, and only has one posted for him because NFL fans are addicted to mock drafts.

At the top of the link I posted, it reads...

THE SECOND “MR. X” MOCK DRAFT

Posted by Mike Florio on April 24, 2009, 6:12 a.m. EDT

...which is then followed by the picks.

For all I know Florio was referring to himself as Mr. X? Where is the poor reading comprehension? :thumbsup:

At the top of the link I posted, it reads...

THE SECOND “MR. X” MOCK DRAFT

Posted by Mike Florio on April 24, 2009, 6:12 a.m. EDT

...which is then followed by the picks.

For all I know Florio was referring to himself as Mr. X? Where is the poor reading comprehension? :thumbsup:

Firstly I wasn't implicating only you. Many of the subsequent posters also assumed that it was Florio's draft.

Secondly, the post is : PFT Final Mock; What is Florio smoking

Are you saying that you do not see how this might be misleading? Especially knowing the propensity for people not to bother reading links when you post the gist of the link as you did?