Trading up for Andre Smith

do NOT trade UP.....the Bills are in excellant position at #11(great value of talent + pay).....just let it come to you.....trade down, yes....but NOT up......they are going to wing up with three outstanding players at 11,28 & 42.

btw...that burger is bigger than H2o's head.....lol

IMO no way we move up in this draft. By itself the guarenteed $ associated with moving up are prohibative. Buffalo's not going to invest long term guarenteed $ into a possible unproven head case. For the cost in picks to move up we'd have been better off keeping a proven young talented LT, than an unproven possible head case.

Per BuffaloFootballReport.com, Bills may be going after Andre Smith.

Ehhh....I don't know about this. Huge talent, but between the Combine and manzere (or bro?) pro day, I'm queasy. I'm a Pettigrew guy, though. For you OT guys, do you like Andre?

I also hear the Bills are high on Smith, but have heard nothing of a trade up. They are hoping Smith, Oher or Maybin is there at #11. Orakpo's name hasn't come up recently (as it did a few weeks ago), so I can't say if they are down on him, or no longer have hopes he will be there at #11.

They would also like to get Pettigrew somewhere later in the 1st round.

I honestly do not expect the Bills to trade up from #11, but wouldn't be surprised if they try to improve the #28 pick.

FWIW, from McShay:

No OT for Bengals?

We've heard a lot in recent weeks about the Cincinnati Bengals and their need for a franchise offensive tackle, but rumblings are starting to surface that coach Marvin Lewis could talk the organization into drafting Orakpo if he is available at No. 6, and assuming both OTs Jason Smith and Eugene Monroe are off the board.

The Bengals have been looking for years for an impact edge rusher, and while we believe Orakpo fits best at end in a 4-3, he does have experience dropping into coverage and could give Cincinnati a lot of versatility and flexibility in its hybrid 3-4/4-3 system.

Per BuffaloFootballReport.com, Bills may be going after Andre Smith.

Ehhh....I don't know about this. Huge talent, but between the Combine and manzere (or bro?) pro day, I'm queasy. I'm a Pettigrew guy, though. For you OT guys, do you like Andre?

NOOOOOOO! Waste of money and the additional pick it would take! IF we go OT in the first @ 11, I'd like to see Oher, @ 28, Britton.