I have come to the conclusion that I have NO IDEA

if the bills draft pettigrew at 11 i will consider suicide.

Sounds like you need more religion than the Buffalo Bills. :oops:

I'd like to see Everette Brown at 11 and Mack/Wood at 28.

If they trade down with #28 into the mid second round I wouldn't argue either, as long as they get 2nd or 3rd rounders.

We do have a 2nd round pick, and we do have Langston Walker/Kirk Chambers/Demetrius Bell. It's not the end of the !@#$ing world like you make it seem.

Exactly. Unless we trade up for one of the top 3, I don't think any of the other tackles in this draft would start for us this year at LT. Face it, unless we sign a free agent like Mark Tauscher, Langston Walker is the starting LT for the Bills this year. I think the tackles available at 28 or 42 will be roughly equal to (if not better than) Oher. Teams look for players who will make the biggest impact. They don't generally just pick guys to fill an immediate weakness.

I don't want Oher unless it is at 28.

Welcome to "draft world" where disinformation, smoke screens, outright lies and deceit are the themes ALL teams descend to prior to ANY draft!! The real suprises, to me, are going to be Detroit Cleveland, Cincinnati, and Oakland with their picks ahead of us (maybe wishful thinking) and someone we don't have as a likely Bills pick will fall. Just a hunch, but IF Detroit takes a OLT with the first pick, then all bets are off! I'm guessing Brian Orapko or B.J. Raji fall to 11, and the Bills will select Orapko. jsu a word to the wise, DON'T take it to the bank....

Welcome to "draft world" where disinformation, smoke screens, outright lies and deceit are the themes ALL teams descend to prior to ANY draft!! The real suprises, to me, are going to be Detroit Cleveland, Cincinnati, and Oakland with their picks ahead of us (maybe wishful thinking) and someone we don't have as a likely Bills pick will fall. Just a hunch, but IF Detroit takes a OLT with the first pick, then all bets are off! I'm guessing Brian Orapko or B.J. Raji fall to 11, and the Bills will select Orapko. jsu a word to the wise, DON'T take it to the bank....

Very true, Detroit picking an OT isn't talked about much, probably because everyone's sure Stafford's going number 1. I'm not a Raji fan personally, Buffalo needs quickness on the outside along with Stroud/Williams in the middle.

For the most part, I love all the smokescreans and strategies that are used by all the different teams. Although, the leaking of failed drug test information that's not true is something I don't like, that's just not needed. Saying someone takes performance inhancing drugs can make people look negatively on their entire career. Just a thought.

I'm with you. I would love Pettigrew at 11 and then LB at 28, but they could do just about anything. The only positions I would be shocked with in rd 1 or 2 are QB, RB, and DB (and obviously P and K). Other than that, who knows. I cannot wait for Saturday. I am wondering if they will make any additional free agent signing this week at LB or OT. There are also a lot of trade possibilties out there.

What a fun week. Hopefully it does not end up being anticlimactic.

don't be surprised of we draft Malcolm Jenkins. We need a safety....

i won't like it....but don't be surprised is all I'm saying

yea..im all over the place as well...one minute I have them taking Brown (DE) and the next I have them taking Pettigrew(TE)..and then I think maybe Orakpo(DE) might fall..and then I wonder if they should let Bj(DT) go past them...its a cluster!@#$.. :rolleyes::sick::lol::doh::cry: