Draft pick jersey, or TO's

major

I want to buy a Buffalo jersey before the season starts. I'm leaning towards an Owens jersey; however, I might go with one of our draft picks jerseys (they'll probably be here longer than TO). Which one would you choose? Or would you go outside the box and customize a jersey to say Rhodes?

I want to buy a Buffalo jersey before the season starts. I'm leaning towards an Owens jersey; however, I might go with one of our draft picks jerseys (they'll probably be here longer than TO). Which one would you choose? Or would you go outside the box and customize a jersey to say Rhodes?

I vote for both.

I am getting a T.O. jersey and if we get Pettigrew I might get his too.

I always back to throwbacks (Super Bowl 25 Reed) for a couple of reasons: 1) You know what type of career they had and they won't break your heart. 2) I hate the new jerseys 3) a draft pick is a huge risk. There are a lot of lonely losman jerseys in closets. 4) It's weird wearing a jersey of someone who is younger than me for some reason to me (I'm 28).

That said, if the Bills get Pettigrew, I will roll the dice. He is just my type of player.

Although I've already ran down to my local Laux at the Summit Mall and forked over the money for my Owens jersey I like to buy jerseys from people we draft. I've done so 5 out of the last six years.

After all, I cant wear my Steve Christie jersey EVERY Sunday.

Although I've already ran down to my local Laux at the Summit Mall and forked over the money for my Owens jersey I like to buy jerseys from people we draft. I've done so 5 out of the last six years.

After all, I cant wear my Steve Christie jersey EVERY Sunday.

A Steve Christie jersey? That is sweet... I have been a little disgusted with the Bills, so I have sworn off buying any new Bills merchandise this year, until they win their 8th game of the season....

I have about 15 jerseys, gotta appreciate what I have...my favorite is a home Chris Spielman...

I would recommend a jersey from one of the draft picks, at least this time next year he will still be on the Bills roster. This time next year, T.O. will either be signed by another team or out of football, depending what happens this season. I already have a closet full of jersey from ex-Bills that I don't wear anymore, I don't need another anytime soon.