Holt signs with Jaguars....

Me, As Russ Brandon: "Man, oh man Jaguars! Thats a pretty hefty contract for Torry. A really good one though, you guys are really smart for doing that"

Jaguars GM Gene Smith: "Thanks, it was a lot of work but we definitely improved our team!"

Me, As Russ Brandon: "Yup...you sure did! I'm sure your salary cap wont be burdened at all by that 6 and a half million hit. You guys were pretty close to being over to begin with, you sure you can afford this?"

Jaguars GM Gene Smith: "Well uhh...gee"

Me, As Russ Brandon: "Whoa, okay...calm down. We can work through this. Say, there is this guy on your team who seems to be taking some cap space up. Goes by the name of John Henderson. We'll take him off your hands for you, we'll even give you our STARTING DE Chris Kelsay to help your D-Line"

Jaguars GM Gene Smith: "You'd do that for us? You're swell! This Kelsay guy, is he any good?"

*awkward silence*

Me, As Russ Brandon: "He's something alright...I'll send the paperwork over tomorrow"

which Jimmy Smith?

The Jimmy Smith the year before he retired or the Jimmy Smith in his prime?

It's the Jaguars. Does it really matter which one? :ph34r:

Me, As Russ Brandon: "Man, oh man Jaguars! Thats a pretty hefty contract for Torry. A really good one though, you guys are really smart for doing that"

Jaguars GM Gene Smith: "Thanks, it was a lot of work but we definitely improved our team!"

Me, As Russ Brandon: "Yup...you sure did! I'm sure your salary cap wont be burdened at all by that 6 and a half million hit. You guys were pretty close to being over to begin with, you sure you can afford this?"

Me, As Russ Brandon: "Whoa, okay...calm down. We can work through this. Say, there is this guy on your team who seems to be taking some cap space up. Goes by the name of John Henderson. We'll take him off your hands for you, we'll even give you our STARTING DE Chris Kelsay to help your D-Line"

Jaguars GM Gene Smith: "You'd do that for us? You're swell! This Kelsay guy, is he any good?"

*awkward silence*

Me, As Russ Brandon: "He's something alright...I'll send the paperwork over tomorrow"

:ph34r:

Very entertaining! :ph34r:

*awkward silence*

Good work! :ph34r:

Ya think? That's a lot of $$$$$$$$ for a 33 year old wide-out coming off his worse year in 7-8 years. May have already hit the wall

Most other teams, maybe not. Again, this is the Jags we're talking about.

(And okay, maybe -- MAYBE -- I'm exaggerating a little for effect. Then again, maybe not.)