Could Curry really drop to us

billybob

Could Curry really drop to us at 11 - talk is that the 3-4 teams don't think he rushes the QB well enough to be a real different maker- has anyone else read anything like this

1. Detroit,... Stafford QB

2. STL ... , Jason Smith OT

3. KC .... Eugene Monroe OT

4. Seattle ....Mark Sanchez QB

5. Cleveland Michael Crabtree WR

6. Cincinnati A. Smith OT

7. Oakland Jeremy Macklin WR

8. Jaguars Raji DT

9. Green bay Brian Orakpo DE/LB

10. San Fran Aaron Maybin DE/LB

Could Curry really drop to us at 11 - talk is that the 3-4 teams don't think he rushes the QB well enough to be a real different maker- has anyone else read anything like this

1. Detroit,... Stafford QB

2. STL ... , Jason Smith OT

3. KC .... Eugene Monroe OT

4. Seattle ....Mark Sanchez QB

5. Cleveland Michael Crabtree WR

6. Cincinnati A. Smith OT

7. Oakland Jeremy Macklin WR

8. Jaguars Raji DT

9. Green bay Brian Orakpo DE/LB

10. San Fran Aaron Maybin DE/LB

I think that your top ten predictions are pretty good except for KC does or picks and the Jaguars. If KC stays put it is believed that they are falling all over themselves with this Tyson Jackson. Ideally they are looking to down a few spots and take him but either way, they're pretty enarmored with the guy. I lso think that Jacksonville will be going after a WR/OL and Raji falls to Green Bay, who jumps all over him. I like that Cincy pick, A LOT! Monroe just might fall to Jacksonville.

I think that your top ten predictions are pretty good except for KC does or picks and the Jaguars. If KC stays put it is believed that they are falling all over themselves with this Tyson Jackson. Ideally they are looking to down a few spots and take him but either way, they're pretty enarmored with the guy. I lso think that Jacksonville will be going after a WR/OL and Raji falls to Green Bay, who jumps all over him. I like that Cincy pick, A LOT! Monroe just might fall to Jacksonville.

Supposedly Raji is one of the reasons that the Jags are talking about trading Henderson - the general thinking was that no one wanted to take a LB who's not a sack machine with the top 5 picks and that he wouldn't be a top 10 pick to any 3-4 team because he'd be a ILB.

Supposedly Raji is one of the reasons that the Jags are talking about trading Henderson - the general thinking was that no one wanted to take a LB who's not a sack machine with the top 5 picks and that he wouldn't be a top 10 pick to any 3-4 team because he'd be a ILB.

So some gm's may have common sense? Shocking really :ph34r:

It is possible, but such a long shot. A lot of things would have to happen. I can see it because he is 4-3 OLB with no pass rush experience. Not exactly a sexy pick for the top ten. But he is the safest pick in the draft and the best overall prospect.

The Chiefs could pass on him, but I don't think he'd get pass the Bengals. Those are really the only two teams I can see taking him. But if neither of those two teams take him, he could very well be ours.

I'm secretly holding out hope that he will fall to us. I'd be so thrilled. Maybe someone should send out a medical report saying he has bad knees. Kidding, kidding.

If Curry dropped to us I would die. DE & LT or the top 2 needs followed by TE which is followed by OLB which is fooled by SS. If curry dropped to us, you take him in a sec. Not only is he a need, he may be the top player in the draft...

It is possible, but such a long shot. A lot of things would have to happen. I can see it because he is 4-3 OLB with no pass rush experience. Not exactly a sexy pick for the top ten. But he is the safest pick in the draft and the best overall prospect.

The Chiefs could pass on him, but I don't think he'd get pass the Bengals. Those are really the only two teams I can see taking him. But if neither of those two teams take him, he could very well be ours.

I'm secretly holding out hope that he will fall to us. I'd be so thrilled. Maybe someone should send out a medical report saying he has bad knees. Kidding, kidding.

I'd be pretty stoked too

How would this be for the all overly optimistic draft day.

1a. Curry LB

1b, Ayers DE

2. William Beatty OT

3. Lawrence Sidbury DE

4a Traded for Henderson DT

4b Traded for Scheffler TE

I'd be pretty stoked too

How would this be for the all overly optimistic draft day.

1a. Curry LB

1b, Ayers DE

2. William Beatty OT

3. Lawrence Sidbury DE

4a Traded for Henderson DT

4b Traded for Scheffler TE

that would be amazing. if it happens, I'll go jerk off Brandon and Modrak myself