Steelers fans think they can get Roscoe for a 5th-7th

ans4e64

I'm not calling you a liar, but are these so-called "interests" in Parish speculation/rumors? Or is there an official source reporting this?

What do we lose if Parish walks? To me, not THAT much. Yeah, having a great punt returner is swell and all, but we've got two more in Jackson/McKelvin. We've also got a swelling stable of WR that he doesn't stand out from.

YAWN

ESPN reported about Denver and KC's interest, which makes sense because NE guys are running both teams. Roscoe has had some nice plays against the Pats over the years, and I strongly suspect that Belichick liked him. Here's the first link I could find; I apologize for its sketchiness. There are others out there if you look hard enough: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=141348.

The stories about Pitt's interest are numerous. Re Miami, http://www.profootballweekly.com/PFW/The+W...9/afc041209.htm. Take it for what it's worth. PFW has no reason to make this stuff up out of thin air.

FYI, Im not sure if this was posted anywhere else yet

http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2009/04/20/d...ng-to-steelers/

Thanks for posting this. He didn't seem like a good fit in Pittsburgh to me anyways. I don't remember them ever having someone as light as Roscoe. People as short but not as light. Plus more than any team they like their WRs to block. I see him going to a warm weather/dome team and probably the NFC. Just a guess.

Cleveland, or Jax might be a strong ending post for Roscoe. Maybe Roscoe and Kelsey for Henderson?

Well we're just throwing stuff at the wall but that looks like it's actually sticking a bit. They need receiver help and of course he's the best punt returner in football. Not really sure how Kelsay would fit into their situation but you might have something here that makes sense.

Well we're just throwing stuff at the wall but that looks like it's actually sticking a bit. They need receiver help and of course he's the best punt returner in football. Not really sure how Kelsay would fit into their situation but you might have something here that makes sense.

one thing is for certain, and that is that there is a lot of chatter our there in regards to the interest teams have for Roscoe. At the end of the day, this is a good thing, and we should be able to get back more in return as a result of it.

Every win counts when you're skating along the edge, as the Bills are. Interestingly, the Patriots value contributors like Parrish, and it's therefore no surprise that KC is allegedly in the running for him. While he's no Welker, he's good enough to be a poor man's Welker (no small thing). Pioli traded a second and a seventh for Welker, and if he traded a third or a fourth for a guy who'll lead the league in punt return average and collect 35 receptions, I'm sure he'd be pretty convinced he got the better of the deal. The fans there would probably like it too; they probably remember the return game turning a 10-6 team into a 13-3 team in 2002.

I mean, doesn't it suggest something when the teams with superior personnel men - Miami, Pitt, and KC - are the ones supposedly interested in acquiring Parrish?

For punt returns, Parrish is a valuable commodity...no doubt about that. As a receiver, eh. He's averaged 1.76 catches per game with the Bills. Not my idea of a "poor man's Welker".

Hall got traded at 28. Parrish is 26. Parrish has several good years left as the best PR in the league. Leave him alone, Buffalo.

I agree...most teams would choose the best punt returner in the game on a 3rd round pick.Very much worth it.