I will be purchasing a Bills jersey soon...

JStranger76

It will be a home jersey of either Moulds, McGahee, or Spikes. If Losman was healthy and played a little so far and played well, I would probably go that direction to be a little different. Since he is too unknown as to how good he will be at this point, I'll probably go with the first three. I know McGahee is still just getting started, but he has shown enough flashes especially in his all around game to merit top 3 choice by me. Help me out a little everyone if it's not too much trouble.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go for something different, maybe a player that every other person in the stadium won't be wearing. How 'bout a London Fletcher jersey or Brian Moorman? Maybe even Lee Evans?

I only have one jersey, but I do plan on getting another one soon. Like my current one, it will be an old style jersey.

id have a losman if they made them in my size

What size are you? I bought a Losman XL at the stadium during the preseason, and they had different sizes. I figured I should get a guy who will be with the team for at least a couple of years. And then the next week he broke his leg.

It will be a home jersey of either Moulds, McGahee, or Spikes. If Losman was healthy and played a little so far and played well, I would probably go that direction to be a little different. Since he is too unknown as to how good he will be at this point, I'll probably go with the first three. I know McGahee is still just getting started, but he has shown enough flashes especially in his all around game to merit top 3 choice by me. Help me out a little everyone if it's not too much trouble.

100058[/snapback]

Show some sack and get #32, the best Bill ever.